Gemma Grace Florence ( Frozen Time Book Series) (original)

Gemma Grace Florence ( Frozen Time Book Series) (original)

A Story by Kasey M.C.
"

This is for The Most Interesting Character Contest.

"
Things you need to know about Gemma Grace Florence

1) She was born with a twin sister name Emma Eve Florence. Her twin was stolen a few days in the hospital. The mother was devastated that she lost Emma.

2) She was born with a super wired power. She can freeze time, but she unleashed that power when her mom passed away back in 2012. When she had discovered this power she had used to her disadvantage.

3) She and her twin, both get their blue-green eyes from their father side of the family. They get their blonde hair and good looks from their mother side of the family. Their power is a gift from God.

4) Gemma had always felt that their was a part of her missing in her life. She had always felt that she had a twin. She writes about meeting her twin sister in her journal.

5) Her mother is her best friend, her rock, her universe and her hero. Her mother is the reason why she is still living. She had a lot of tough school years.
She would come home and cry to her mom about the bullying at school. They would make fun of her every chance they got. She would tell the teacher, but they wouldn't listen to her. ( poor girl, 😢 I wish I was there to stop them. But, I wasn't, and it was a shame. 😭😭 )

6) In 2012 her mother slowly passed away from an unknown creature. That's when her whole world came to a stop. Time froze at her mother's funeral, but she was confuse on why the people froze. She took a look at all of faces and she couldn't help but to feel sorry for them. Their was also mixed emotions running through her head. One of them is that she wanted to be loved.

7) Skips to 2016 she meets a group of people, including her twin sister with the same powers as her. She spends time with this guy name Adam Angelo Bradley. She fall in love with him, but this is all with a twist.

8) The group gets capture by a creature. By the same creature who might had killed Gemma's mother. That creature have her own secrets and lies.

9) Just don't let the mirrors fools you.

10) Read the book for more! Thanks for reading.

My favorite quotes from the book.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall
Show them their past from afar
Let's see how dark they truly are" ~ Villain

"You were once mine
Don't forget that" ~ Emma Florence

"My love for you
Is stronger then our past
Put together" ~ Gemma Florence

"I guess, I'm not that innocent at all
Your love was never enough for me
So, now I found myself a new love" ~ Allison Sunshine

"I will fight for you
I will fight for our love
And I will fight for our future" ~ Adam Bradley

"I underestimated you, Bradley
Though, it was you who started this fight
Now, I will end this fight" ~ Brad Cooper

"We make a good team, mother" ~ Emma

"Darling, let's just keep this hush hush" ~ Villain

Before I forget. Gemma hates mirrors and she's really insecure about herself.

© 2016 Kasey M.C.


Author's Note

Kasey M.C.
Frozen Time
Broken Time
And
Reunite Time
Are all my stories that I am going to be writing about. So stay tune.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing. I wanted to read more. You create interesting character and a outline for a very good story. Thank you for sharing your words and thoughts. I liked them.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 28, 2016
Last Updated on November 28, 2016
Tags: Frozen Time, Romance, supernatural, fantasy

Author

Kasey M.C.
Kasey M.C.

NJ



About
I love to read, write, take long walks, learning new ways to write, cleaning and organizing, anything that feels soft and Of course, dreaming. more..

Writing