Amazement within

Amazement within

A Story by Kathy Van Kurin
"

An essay on the meaning and reality of the Living God. The bible which is a book that many in the world have turned too and still are in this day. Jesus came that we might have life abundant!

"

Amazement within

Every human being ever born is a receiver, interpreter and creator. This is good for you and for me. Good sustains, upholding strength, for Good is the shell of hope. Where does good emanate?  It is powerful and God is power. All humanity is enclosed in a common identity of this wonderful apple of gold.


 This is the motivational factor of all life. We think, make decisions, languish in pain and are thrilled with joy. Oh and we are complex: All of us!  Each living soul is a being complete; every wonderful race, color and creed- People, tongue and Nation.

Humanity; the differences inspire, divide and instruct. We are receivers, interpreters, sages and prophets. But why for being so very different, are we really? Humanity has lived and died on this living globe called earth for a very long time. How long?  No one really knows.

In quiet moments of searching and questioning issues and challenges within our own minds and with others; how many human hearts have asked why? What’s the point? Why am I here? Do I matter?


Hurt, pain, emptiness, meaninglessness- this is all part of the complex soup of Humanity. But all people in differing degrees desire and seek meaning: Seek hope within meaning.

 Like a gift of love; an engraved initial of ownership or a betrothal upon a ring. We can’t help it, for this is part of our very makeup. The purpose when we find the answer is simple, amazing, pure and wonderful.                                          


In Genesis 1: 27 the very first book of God’s WORD, the bible; it simply STATES, SO God created mankind in his own image, in the image   of God He created them; male and female he created them. ... So God created man in His own image; He created him in the image of God; He created them male and female. .... This is the book of the generations of Adam.                                       


 God Created male and female, in the image of God He created Adam and Eve and here we are still. All humanity desires to be loved, to find meaning and oh we can look everywhere and still come up short. You name it; people will try anything to fill the emptiness within the heart.


Proverbs 1:7 KJV(King James Version) says; the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.  Written by King Solomon the son of King David; King of Israel.                   

What were we created-made for? Why, we were created to be loved. 


John 3: 16 states; New International Version (NIV)16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

 

Meaning of life is found in the substutionary death (His life for ours) which the soon coming king and one true God, Jesus Christ has provided for humanity. If only people will fall on the knee and accept it……Death to life and that everlasting………………..


This crazy world holds no guarantees of true and genuine satisfaction in the long run, in the full term but I know who does and He already has made a way because he is jealous over we people: We wonderful, complex, messy, people.


 Jesus is the Way the truth and the Life. No one comes unto the Father but by………………..the blood of the lamb who takes away the sins of the world.


Jesus Christ- Messiah is His Name.

© 2017 Kathy Van Kurin


Author's Note

Kathy Van Kurin
(2 Timothy 1: 12b, For I know in whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.)
This life is a precursor to an everlasting one. This world and life are but a shadow, a brief picture and clue of who and what God is and means to provide to those that love Him.
(1 John 4:19 , bible)We love Him because He first loved us.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I see you use the NIV translation, probably a lot more relevant to our time than the King James, but I always think of the bible in Elizabethan language. Old school, that's me. I'm not at all religious but parts of the bible really grab me. King David is my favorite poet, or at least the translation of Psalms I'm familiar with has my favorite poetry.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathy Van Kurin

6 Years Ago

Delmar cooper,
Hello there,
It's so nice to hear from a new writer. So, you have disco.. read more



Reviews

Very well written I have asked some of these same questions along these same lines. sometimes I try to find the answers in books or but I ponder them none the less in silliness silence. You give food for thought anyway. Nicely done

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathy Van Kurin

4 Years Ago

Shep,
It is so very nice to stumble upon your review. I have not been on this site as much. T.. read more
Duncan, vote love.................................................................................................................................................................................................................Mother

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathy Van Kurin

6 Years Ago

Bless you Duncan and thanks for your reading and I always love your thoughtful reviews. It's so nice.. read more
Kathy,
A beautiful and strong message on the Love our Heavenly Father has for us. Indeed evil has tried to blind us from Truth.We need to be constantly on guard, praying for discernment and His Wisdom to strengthen and guide us.
A Living Relationship with Jesus Christ will lead us back to our Heavenly Home. Thank you for a beautiful teaching.
Peace and Prayers,
Richie b.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Kathy Van Kurin

6 Years Ago

richieb,
I am pleased that you could come by and give so much inspiration and affirmation wit.. read more
Well said, Kathy. I know lots of people believe the universe was created in a big bang. But who lit the spark. God can do whatever He wants. The earth may not have been created in six days, but we cannot put our time restraints on Him. Time did not exist before He created it.
Good write, hope more read it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathy Van Kurin

6 Years Ago

Ted Kniffen,
I loved your review! We people are complex and made to think and analyze and pon.. read more
I see you use the NIV translation, probably a lot more relevant to our time than the King James, but I always think of the bible in Elizabethan language. Old school, that's me. I'm not at all religious but parts of the bible really grab me. King David is my favorite poet, or at least the translation of Psalms I'm familiar with has my favorite poetry.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathy Van Kurin

6 Years Ago

Delmar cooper,
Hello there,
It's so nice to hear from a new writer. So, you have disco.. read more
Thank you very much for showing us how to write an inspirational piece that's instructional about the letter of the Bible while also being down-to-earth & relatable to anyone of any faith. This is so becuz you mainly focus on our humanity & the things that connect us. Our world is in dire need of such unifying messages . . . keep up the good work! (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathy Van Kurin

6 Years Ago

barleygirl,
Thank you for giving this piece some of your time and thought. It is nice to be i.. read more
France France France France.........................

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathy Van Kurin

6 Years Ago

Duncan Brown,
Thanks for reading and commenting. I hope you continue to enjoy many poems here.. read more
I realize that many will have differing feelings about this thing I wrote. It is probably more like a blog and is just a out pouring of my own thoughts and feelings.Maybe it needs more explanation but it would be way to long I guess.....If any one has a question or thought I am open to that. Thanks

Posted 6 Years Ago


These are words of enlightenment and encouragement.It sparks a flame that leads you to a path greater than yourself.well crafted from beginning to end.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kathy Van Kurin

6 Years Ago

KCthelastboyscout,
"Sparks a flame" Oh that is wonderful! Life is so full of dark and light a.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

584 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 17, 2017
Last Updated on August 24, 2017
Tags: People, meaning, life, hope, Messiah

Author

Kathy Van Kurin
Kathy Van Kurin

OR



About
Everything in and about me has become materiel to ponder, analyze and find meaning and beauty. This life journey is all about revealing lessons many times hidden until dug up and planted then finding .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Blue Blue

A Story by Archia