Rebels of Expectation

Rebels of Expectation

A Story by Write Cat
"

Hope...

"

I personally dislike the human nature, it has all kinds of twists and turns, for example; coolness, likes and dislikes... In the end all i have to say is, go work things out with yourself. I mean, if you do not like a person, simple do not like like them and leave them be, because the people we dislike in the end become the people that absorb our thoughts, lifestyles and actions. You could be doing innumerable activities in the time your are thinking of hoe terrible these people are.

it works so with everything else too; Your environment's condition, it literally becomes your sadness or your happiness. It happened to be recently that I was having an amazing day, everything was going right... And then...

© 2018 Write Cat


Author's Note

Write Cat
This is only a part of my new blog's first post... I would love for you to please go and check it out, I promise you will not be disappointed. The blog is rebels of expectation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You send a wonderful message through your Rebels of expectation.
Entertaining negative thoughts about things and people we don't like is wast of time. Accept people for who they are! And Positive thinking produces beautiful results.

Posted 5 Years Ago


I like your story. And everything you said. Glad I read it.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Ooh.. the end... I liked it that you put only a part here.. and also you left at that part that starts to get interesting. I will for sure check out your blog. It seems cool and quite mature too.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Write Cat

5 Years Ago

Thankyou Anjali!!!! I have been dying for someone to reply!!!! You just made my day
Anjali

5 Years Ago

haha... mention not!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 22, 2018
Last Updated on September 22, 2018
Tags: Inspiration, goals, freedom, love, positivity.

Author

Write Cat
Write Cat

Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape, South Africa



About
Hi everyone!! My name is Katie, I am twelve years old and I am passionate about letting my thoughts flow through my arm and radiate on paper. I appreciate it dearly when someone leaves critiques on m.. more..

Writing