Part Three: Chaos [POV Detected: Jules Smith, Jay]

Part Three: Chaos [POV Detected: Jules Smith, Jay]

A Chapter by Locke Redwyne (night sys)

[Incoming transmission]


[POV Detected: Jules Smith, Jay]


“Come on guys, let’s go!” I pull Darkling along into the woods.

“Where are we going exactly?” Pyra wonders, walking along slower next to White Ninja. Darknight is trailing further behind.

“Our new headquarters, duh,” I state, letting go of Darkling’s arm and leading them into the shadowy forest.

“Okay… and how do you know about it?” Darknight asks, confused.

“I’ve been wondering the same thing,” Dove mutters, walking up to us. “I’m joining by the way.”

“Because I started building it in secret when I got to S.O.S. of course,” I say. “Always have a backup plan.” Darknight shrugs, agreeing. The others just follow me as we trek farther and farther into the forest. After a few minutes, we walk into a clearing. I instruct everyone to stand in the middle. Then I pull a lever hidden in the trees and hop onto the clearing-platform before it sinks into the ground. About ten minutes pass, then the platform deposits us onto a steel floor. The platform then rises back up into the ceiling and becomes the clearing again.

The lights flick on automatically, revealing a huge room made of virtually unbreakable steel. The walls are covered in computers revealing everything from the time of day to some secret government information that I’m downloading to the password-locked missile launch button that I installed as a joke. It doesn’t launch anything, it just makes an explosion noise if you press it. There are two hallways, the left one leading to a cafeteria with robots that make food at mealtimes, the right one leading to ten subterranean floors of bedrooms, with ten on each floor.

I can tell that everyone’s impressed. Darkling and Darknight gravitate towards the rooms, so I lead everyone in that direction. “Come on guys, you all have VIP rooms.” Leading them down the hall, I put Darkling in the room across from mine (which is the first one), then Darknight next to him, Dove across from Darknight, White Ninja next to Dove, and Pyra across from him. There are two empty rooms on this floor, maybe for White Ninja and Pyra’s kids. Everyone gratefully heads into their rooms, and I head to mine. As I collapse onto the bed, I think about the day’s events. I want to change, I really do, but I don’t want to be a hero. I still want to be a villain. How am I going to manage that?

[end POV]


[End Transmission]



© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on August 22, 2018

The Coalition Files By Jay_is_Bluefire, Peregrinator7, and Crazy Dragon Lady


Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing