Test

Test

A Story by Kawaii_Mafin
"

A woman's undergoes mix emotion as she figures out that she is pregnant.

"

Test

I stared at the bathroom’s clock with the pregnancy test in my hand as it struck midnight. Its slender, bold tip gazed back at me as I aimed for the point. Anxious for the results I paced the bathroom floor continually. Please Lord, not now. Three minutes passed. Hands sweaty from anticipation, heart racing, and body numbed, I glanced down at the results. Oh no, a baby, now? My heart sunk to my stomach. Finally in a comfortable position in my life with a baby everything will reverse. What to do? I rushed in the room, flicked on the light and told the soon to be father. He smiled, grabbed my hand and wrapped me in his arms. The anxiety on my face intensified, our relationship just bloomed and a baby now could mean disaster. Tears ran slowly. He squeezed tighter and whispered. What? He kissed me slightly turned and went back to sleep.  I sat in silence. A family, huh? I placed the test on the nightstand. His phone vibrated. Text, from who? I opened the message and fear ran across my face.  It can’t be. I scrolled through franticly only to revealed a second life.  He’s cheating?

© 2013 Kawaii_Mafin


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on April 28, 2013
Tags: MicroFiction, Suspense, life

Author

Kawaii_Mafin
Kawaii_Mafin

Tulsa, OK



About
Hello, I am 23 years old and have been writing for quite some time now. Just like many writers, writing has been the outlet to my emotions and how I view life. My passion is fiction. I love seeing my .. more..

Writing
Ambition Ambition

A Screenplay by Kawaii_Mafin