Just an idea.

Just an idea.

A Chapter by Kawaiietta

Prologue: A boy -Bobby- is walking through the woods when he comes upon a demon -Johnny-. The demon changes the boy and becomes part of the boy.

Main plot: A girl -Lilly- meets a Bobby *unaware the boy is actually a demon in disguise*. She falls hopelessly in love with the demon only to find out she has some things she doesn't know about herself and her life.

Conflicts: As Lilly is discovering herself Johnny is being black mailed by another demon -Marcus-. Soon Marcus begins to mess with Lilly's life.

End story- (Don't want to post spoilers so I'll post non specifics.) Marcus finds out that Lilly isn't what she seems and is DESTROYED MWAHAHAHAHA. Johnny figures his life is too dangerous for Lilly and leaves. 


© 2012 Kawaiietta


Author's Note

Kawaiietta
This isn't part of the book it's just some ideas I have for the story. I like to plan out things before I write them. :3
Tell me what you think of my ideas!
Also the names aren't what I'm going to be using in the story. Something I just made up on the spot.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on August 13, 2012
Last Updated on August 13, 2012
Tags: ideas


Author

Kawaiietta
Kawaiietta

About
I love romances so most stories may be about romance. I also like the villain super hero thing. My favorite super hero is Batman and my favorite villain is the Joker and Harley Quinn. The things .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kawaiietta


Alistair Alistair

A Chapter by Kawaiietta


Untitled. Untitled.

A Book by Kawaiietta