What Is Spring?

What Is Spring?

A Story by John Braswell
"

A few words about spring

"
What Is Spring


Spring is a time of renewal. That's a tired old clich� - but forever true. For some, maybe it is experiencing the wonders of nature with the rebirth of the world around them. For others, a time when romance fills the heart and mind like a warm fog. For still others, spring is a season to dread due to asthma or allergies. Some may look forward to spring break all winter for reasons that include none of the above. Then, for the technical minded, there is the Spring computer software to make Java programming easier and for a few, spring is simply a device with tension. Me? It's just another season to deal with---good and bad.




© 2008 John Braswell


Author's Note

John Braswell
Just for fun

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good when people think aloud odd rambling thoughts ha ha
spring and blossom time be sad times for me though... sometimes it's hard to shake off the past, right?

Posted 15 Years Ago


ahhh yes, the sniffling the sneezing the wheezing! That is what happens to both my boys in the Spring...it is a beautiful season though! Good write.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I like your no illusions presentation and at the same time your inclusiveness.
A good little piece!

Posted 16 Years Ago


i like this you give visuals..i like that you give your opinion on it as well as what others may think and feel about Spring..i like the last line because it is as if the readers are in conversation with you the writer/narrorator..this part-->>"Me? It's just another season to deal with---good and bad. "..i love it..i enjoyed the read..
Well From One Word-Play Poet To The Next...Always Remember To Write With Your Heart!

s~Shanty~s

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 16, 2008

Author

John Braswell
John Braswell

Bloomington, IL



About
John Braswell's first young adult novel, Coop, What if the South had won the Civil War? was released in 2001 and his second young adult novel, The Other Side of the Mountain, a Native American story, .. more..

Writing