You Will Not

You Will Not

A Story by kemicka-chan
"

Serena's epic battle with the man she has the urge to stop...

"
     Serena leaned back as she used her sword to balance her. The blood stains on her clothing disturbed her, but she would not worry about that at the moment. She glanced across the field of grass and then glared at the man getting ready to strike again.
"I will not let you pass!" Serena yelled glaring the man down.
     He seemed to be unaffected by her words. Suddenly, he sprung forward with his katana. Serena dropped her sword from the dizziness in her head. He had already kneed her in the stomach and scarred her face. She ducked away from his swing and leaped towards him. The man threw a punch which only gave Serena an advantage. She jumped on his arm and quickly back-flipped off, making sure she had kicked the crazy man's lights out. Although she had enough strength to kick him to the ground, he jumped back up to his feet and he wiped the dirt off his shoulder. There wasn't a single splatter of blood on this guy.
"I would never let myself die from someone like YOU!" he snapped as he swung his sword with such a reckless rage.
Serena smirked, "Such a fragile blade could be cut at a certain angle."

They sprinted to each other launching and dodging one's attacks. The fight had just began.

© 2012 kemicka-chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on March 10, 2012
Last Updated on March 10, 2012

Author

kemicka-chan
kemicka-chan

I'm currently in the U.S.A., NJ



About
I'm always drawing manga and typing stories!! :)...I'm also into Japanese writing, manga, and practically anything else. I love rock and metal. plus making friends and acquaintances are my specialty. more..

Writing
Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by kemicka-chan