Holding the Media accountable for lying to America about the IRAQ War!

Holding the Media accountable for lying to America about the IRAQ War!

A Story by kenneth moertel
"

Calling out those responsible for lying us into the Iraq War.

"
 Just the other night on the Jon Stewart Daily Show, Jon had a great piece on Brian Williams being held accountable for lying to the American public about the Iraq War he reported on for over a decade. It was brilliant, and serves America at a perfect time when of course the War mongers are beating the drums of War again about ISIS. First we need to clean up the current mainstream media and hold all though s responsible for lying about Iraq all those years ago just as Brian Williams has just been held accountable for his little white lie. Why is ISIS grabbing all the headlines while serious at home issue's are being ignored? I think while writing this article I should direct you to an article just recently posted by a public figure who knows quite a bit about the history of our (US) meddling in Middle East affairs.kofi-annan-americas-invasion-iraq-helped-create-isis The World can be anything we want, but when the Corporations and their power players design a War for profit you as a citizen should always keep your glasses on. Don't be fooled again!!!

© 2015 kenneth moertel


Author's Note

kenneth moertel
The truth

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on February 10, 2015
Last Updated on February 10, 2015
Tags: Iraq, Afghanistan, War, 911, Lying, time, Jon Stewart, Daily Show, Held accountable

Author

kenneth moertel
kenneth moertel

Portland, OR



About
Just retired from driving professionally and devoting a large part of my life blogging and challenging the mainstream media. more..