. of V U

. of V U

A Story by Kevin Andros
"

Different people react differently to a same situation

"
The poet looked out of the window and said:

The Sun peeped out of the horizon, yawning
The birds twittered on the trees, singing
The breeze rustled the leaves, loving
As an Angel walked on the grass, caressing.

The writer looked out of the window and said:

It is a summer morning and the sun is just rising out of the horizon, showering our mundane earth with its beautiful golden light that illuminates our lives with such elegance. It is like the blackness of a dark night being chased away by the powerful light from the sun. The birds singing a sweet song that remarks the coming of a day, another new day and may we all be happy! The breeze gently rustling the leaves of the trees, adding sweet music and chorus to the song that the birds were singing about the new day! And in between the heavenly and musical realm that was created by the birds and the sun, a girl was walking on the dewy grass, like an Angel on the earth full of humans. She had black hair that reflected the sunlight. She had extremely fair skin and was dressed plainly in a white gown. She walked bare feet on grass. It seemed as if she were caressing the grass with her soft touch.

The doctor looked out of the window and said:

That is Angel Summers. She came to me only yesterday complaining of poor eyesight. I advised her to walk bare feet on the grass as it is the natural way of improving one’s eyesight. Her eyes didn’t seem very bad, so I advised her a natural way of improving her eyesight rather than imposing contact lens.

The lawyer looked out of the window and said:

Her name is Angel Scott Summers. I am handling one of her cases. She is a deputy to the mayor of this town. Her lawsuits are in a mess, I will tell you that! She needs a skilled lawyer to handle her lawsuits.

Finally, the politician looked out of the window and said:

Where? Where?

© 2008 Kevin Andros


Author's Note

Kevin Andros
The title is ". of VU"

That means, Point(.) of View(V U). I thought to point it out incase of any confusion.

Something for fun. ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

HA. Hilarious! My only question is about the lawyer - next to the politician (whose reaction is wonderful, by the way) the lawyer doesn't really seem to mention anything beyond her name, and I thought that something that held the poem together was how "Angel Summers" was elaborated on each time in a different way. Great job though!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

HA. Hilarious! My only question is about the lawyer - next to the politician (whose reaction is wonderful, by the way) the lawyer doesn't really seem to mention anything beyond her name, and I thought that something that held the poem together was how "Angel Summers" was elaborated on each time in a different way. Great job though!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"As an Angel walked on the grass, caressing." - this line struck me as very poignant. Visual stunning.

"...golden light that lights up our..." - I would change "lights up" to "illuminates" so you avoid the redundancy of the word light in that line and it beefs it up a bit.

" may us all be happy" - may we all be happy

Loved this. A good lesson in perspective. I liked the writers the best. Kudos.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting . of V U
:-)
I enjoyed it very much.


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow..what a wonderful humour...
hats off to u..
the "end" part is too kewl..
gr8 humour..
do u write books??..if not..do u mind thinkin bout it??cos i think..u've a gr8 talent..

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it is amazing how people can look at the same thing and all have different thoughts and or reactions to it... great write

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lolz..! :D :D
This is an awesome writing my friend...I'm still laughing :D
Damn unique..As such I'm really quite bored of reading the same usual stuff ..so this one is like very different..
And yeah! you're right..Different people reacts differently at the same situation.
Just like each and every finger of our hand are of different sizes, similarly you can't have two individuals having a same mentality.

But yeah..Its really a nice read and thus made me laugh :D
Thanks for sharing it :)

~!~ Keep writing ~!~

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

543 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2008
Last Updated on July 7, 2008

Author

Kevin Andros
Kevin Andros

World is one country, India



About
Hi. I'm a Leo Person by birth. ************************ Update April 2016 I am making my slow return to this wonderful world without borders. Trying to be active on boards and adding new writer.. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Kevin Andros



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Home Birth.. Home Birth..

A Story by Rain