A dark side of the light (Pt. 3) Suicide

A dark side of the light (Pt. 3) Suicide

A Story by Kevin Andros
"

This one is 3rd in the series. Give it a read. It's a lot different than the other ones.

"
Situation: Standing on the roof of a tall building, wanting to jump off

Hey! What the hell do you think you are doing?

I’m going to learn the ballet. Stupid fool.

And may I ask you why are you going to do the ballet here?

Okay. Let me update you on the current situation of my hell of a life because it seems that you haven’t been following it lately. It’s true that I had a girl – whom I had liked for years – proposed me, but I made a blunder. I had been preparing so hard for the examinations because you said to. And I do not hate to admit it; I felt that I’ll pass. But I misread the date-sheet of one of my examination and missed it. I MISSED ONE EXAM! I have let everyone down; My parents, my relatives, my new found girlfriend, my sister, my friend, everyone on this earth who care about me. Can you even realize the magnitude of the mess-up I’m in this life right now? I can’t. I simply can’t take it anymore. I’m just going to end this.

And may I ask what you are going to do after that?

After? After what?

What you will do after you die successfully?

Well, Nothing. I will be DEAD! There would nothing that would bother me again.

But still, what you are going to do after that?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO AFTER DEATH? Maybe I’ll live my afterlife in peace, without even a shadow of worry.

But what if afterlife is even worse than this life?

It can’t be. However worse it may be, I’ll live that happily at least for 22 years! The same amount of years that I have lived in my life and I’ve seen nothing but struggle and failure!

You are talking like an insane person!

Yes! I AM INSANE! Because the distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. And I’m a big, BIG failure! Nothing works out for me!




To be continued……

© 2008 Kevin Andros


Author's Note

Kevin Andros
THis one is a bit different from the rest. I haven't finished it yet. Just let me know what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on May 26, 2008

Author

Kevin Andros
Kevin Andros

World is one country, India



About
Hi. I'm a Leo Person by birth. ************************ Update April 2016 I am making my slow return to this wonderful world without borders. Trying to be active on boards and adding new writer.. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Kevin Andros