Blowing out the Candles .... in a Widowed hall

Blowing out the Candles .... in a Widowed hall

A Story by Kevin Andros
"

Singing happy birthday to me!!

"

Looks around the hall. Stares at the virtual cake that has been scaring me for the past few weeks now. Some people are here, people who really care about me, and I knew that they'd come. But my eyes fuitvely search the hallway, just to make sure that I'm seeing right. My beloved group of friends, whom I expected the most out of, was not here. I thought something was going on when none of them returned my calls. I assumed that they must be planning for this cursed day for me and will turn it into a blessing. But I was sadly mistaken. As underneath all the ostrication may be there was a dark motive after all, and not for some cute surprise birthday party. Oh well, what's done is done; can't do anything about it now. It has been such that I've starting to take wishes from automatically generated mails that I get from sites that I've been members of. At least they don'tcall me after 8 months to wish me a "Happy Friendship Day" on my birthday.


See you later. I gotta celebrate my birthday with few people are here, and not sit here and soak for the people who didn't Care.

 

 

Happy birthday to me!!!

© 2010 Kevin Andros


Author's Note

Kevin Andros
No image, no nothing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
Added on August 1, 2010
Last Updated on August 1, 2010

Author

Kevin Andros
Kevin Andros

World is one country, India



About
Hi. I'm a Leo Person by birth. ************************ Update April 2016 I am making my slow return to this wonderful world without borders. Trying to be active on boards and adding new writer.. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Kevin Andros