A Man Is Known By the Qualities He Owns

A Man Is Known By the Qualities He Owns

A Story by Kevin Richard
"

This article is about to explain the values of success and shall answer the question: “How to define success in life?” In the following, you can find a definition of success and

"

 

   Success belongs to those who know how to utilize their skills for a fruitful cause. Success is not just like a fruit that will be served in plate infront of you, it seeks strong will, high aim and most importantly commitment with your dreams. Likewise, the company where we live is also responsible for our success. We get to learn a lot of things from it, and later it directs our future, I must say company is a pillar of our upcoming career. A beautiful and fascinating story is going to be encapsulated below.















   





Mr. Faez Naqaweh is the only son of Syrian-born well known businessman Dr. Rashad Naqaweh. Having an interest and keen towards his family’s business, he succeeded himself to keep the legacy of his family business GAFO Energy NZ Limited (which is working on geothermal energies) and later gained professional business experience. After making himself able to stand his own business, he is today creating and directing his own way of earning and path by serving a lot of people in defense sector which is directly or indirectly a great source of income for many people working for the company.

    Similarly, believing on his own caliber and proficient qualities, he is now acting as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Consolidated (CON) LLC, which is a holding investment firm that is based in Dover, Delaware owning many subsidiaries which are specialized in defense, security and military equipments. Consolidated (CON) LLC believes in successful investment within its conglomerate. The company has strong and powerful collaborations with organizations to set up its products like CON TECH; which is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and service.

    In his very younger age and in short span of his professional career, Mr. Faez Naqaweh has achieved a lot of new milestones for the company and is now successful to get managed to provide the company and its subsidiaries a stability and its running.

    The company has kept many plans for the future to get done which will simultaneously benefit the people around, like to manufacture and develop sites for its products, where it is widely known with a good name for its highly advanced tactical helmets, extending to full range weapons and ammunitions. However, Mr. Naqaweh has refused to comment for the confidentiality and privacy reasons. If the company runs with such a professional boom like as now it is touching significant stages, then it is believed that the company will be a great source of income generation of upto 500 million Euros in the span of next 5 years. This seems quite possible just because of company’s magnificent plans and professional successes in terms of its products. It is widely spoken of the extensive client list and public relations.

    Mr. Faez Naqaweh has gained professional relationships over the years whether in solid banking relationship or a personal relationship with high government officials in theory to make any plans and later drafted highly achievable due to a remarkable progress and reputation which backs him up.

© 2018 Kevin Richard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
Added on February 14, 2018
Last Updated on February 14, 2018
Tags: success in life, how to get success, motivation, career development

Author

Kevin Richard
Kevin Richard

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
My name is Kevin Richard and currently I'm working at Global Niche Tech , I'm a Career Counselor, a Teacher and a Writer who writes on different topics related to Motivation, Success Stories, Educatio.. more..

Writing