"Not A Matter"

"Not A Matter"

A Poem by FaeryQueen
"

timestamped

"
---

"Not A Matter"
Khatoon Hazara ||| 6.13.18 ||| 9:45am ||| Courier New ||| 10 pt. font

<bold> No, I shouldn't... no, I shall not worry myself gray. 

<bold; italics> You are to come back. To tell me of the things that I was expecting - no, not that - I am mistaken.

I am an odd species: have I not told you?

Oh, I have news: <font change: ||| MS Serif |||> There is a coming wind arising in the East. Or, was it the West, I can never tell anymore. What other stories have you for me? The ones with the sickening burning taste that sensationalizes in the back of my throat? I am left hungry... wanting more, needing more, yearning - to know. 

<font change: Gabriola/ bold; italics; all caps> WHERE ARE MY GARBLED NEEDS?! MY INTUITIVE CHAKRAS THAT SEEM TO NEVER OPEN? AREN'T I THE ONE IN REQUEST - AS OF THIS MOMENT, WHEN I SEE THE BLANK SCREEN ON MY PHONE, I AM IN SHOCK AND I AM SHOOK THAT YOU SEE ME THIS WAY. BUT AGAIN - I MUST POINT OUT - THIS IS MY OWN DOING AND I ONLY RECOLLECT THE PAST MISTAKES IN WHICH I'VE DONE THE SAME. I DO REMEMBER!! I DO, AND YOU THINK IT NOT TO BE SO. YOU THINK OF ME SO LITTLE, SO USELESS, NO, BUT I - I DON'T THINK THESE THINGS AT ALL: DO YOU WANT ME UPSET, IN NEED OF MY ANGER: ARE YOU LUSTERING? 
<font change: Consolas> What is it that you wish of me?

<font change: Arial> Will you come back?
Are you certain?
I am waiting...
I - no, I will wait, but I will wait /// and so, I will wait.

© 2018 FaeryQueen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on June 13, 2018
Last Updated on June 13, 2018