The Vampire

The Vampire

A Poem by Thomas Fitzgerald
"

A subject that is indeed very close to my heart, as a fan of all things Vampire, I like to write on the context of the fantasy.

"

Those eyes fake lust in prey so hopeless,

A mere glance puts thoughts in his ear,

He yearns for the touch of warm skin,

Blood pulses in vessels so close to fear.

 

 

Less talk summing questions in those fortunate,

The gift of immortality for all come time,

Splendid flashes of ivory surrounded in lips,

Posted worries eradicated, a man in his prime.

 

 

Cold hands encase arms of his first youth,

Two bodies pushed together in quickened force,

Dark circles plunge deep in faces no smiles,

The pounding heart beat is just par for the course.

 

 

Groins stiffen as teeth collapse neck veins,

Tighter holds envelop his weakened soul,

No fight to be made against the strong,

His life draining forth from man to foe.

 

 

Licking fingers clean of sweet pink food,

Dead bodies lay quiet at feet and spire,

Handsome boys never chance against him,

This beautiful and evil pale vampire.

© 2013 Thomas Fitzgerald


Author's Note

Thomas Fitzgerald
As I always say, be honest and enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i admire your honesty and openness to express the sexual aspect of this, as it is scarcely ever examined in the books of lore and especially not in today"s novels . it is merely inferred and largely left out. however, you describe the experience with an obvious relish which makes the write even more delicious to read. the whole vampire thing is an obvious turn on for you, n'est pas? very nicely penned!

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Thomas Fitzgerald

11 Years Ago

I wouls say that it is, I've always had the fantasy of the victim.



Reviews

Nicely written and easily entertaining. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

thank you Arrinae
Hmm...all I got from this was the cold death that a vampire brings. The only pleasure I saw was that of the vampire, its satisfaction at having fooled and slaughtering a small crowd. That in and of itself hearkens back to a time when vampire lore painted them as complete monsters. I sense a little Lord Ruthven and Dracula in this piece. Although, I would say this vampire is a little less calculating and more blood hungry.

An evil vampire to be sure.

You have some great word choice, good flow, and I liked the rhyme scheme. It was simple but effective.

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this piece. It was dark and vampiric.

However, as I asked only for stories and first chapters in my contest, I'm afraid I can't put this excellent piece in the running.

Thank you for taking the time to enter my contest.

Be well.

-Caradoc

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

Cardoc I can only apologise, I must have wanted or meant to put forward by book Adrian, I am gald yo.. read more
Caradoc

10 Years Ago

Well, I'll have to check out that book then. I might do another contest for vampire related works so.. read more
Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

You too my darling, be well x
Deliciously delightful. I enjoy the fact that your pen is mighty and relentless in penning desires and truth about sexuality.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

Thank you x
I am also a huge Vampire aficionado (Currently watching "The Horror of Dracula"). I wonder if it is true, that a man's penis would stand hard and erect and women would convulse to orgasm when bitten by a vampyre?

Great write.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

Thank you Darling x
I love vampires...so dark, mysterious, and sexy...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

Thank you x
I really enjoy the quality of your writing about this subject. I too have a love of all things vampire. I love the build up to his deed. The only area that stumped me is "pink food" ..it doesn't seem to fit the overall atmosphere of this poem and it stopped me dead while reading (pun intended). Great job overall.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A fan of the vampire genre myself, I enjoyed this piece. I can see this as a narration to the beginning of a vampire movie. The dark mood and the vivid descriptions in the third person give off such an eerie and enigmatic feel. "Splendid flashes of ivory" had to be a favorite line. Well penned, Sir!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

Thank you my darling
The allure of being taken - I'd say you captured the essence of the moment quiet well. Quickened pulse, the fear along with the attraction, and the ultimate satisfaction. You definitely hit the nail on the head with this vampire write. Well done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

Thank you
Nicely done Thomas...I was a fan of the Dark Shadows soap opera from years ago...Barnabas Collins was the vampire...plus i love dark romance anyway...Rose:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

Thank you
A homoerotic Vampire. Cool. Beats the Emo one's from twilight. God what a bunch of p*****s. Vampires should be heartless and evil, not brooding teenagers. This was a great poem.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thomas Fitzgerald

10 Years Ago

Agreed! and if you wnat evil and heartless vampires - you should read "Adrain" my book

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1855 Views
61 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 1, 2013
Tags: Vampire, Evil, Death, Blood, Fantasy, Men, Homoerotic, Kill, Murder, Fiction.

Author

Thomas Fitzgerald
Thomas Fitzgerald

Wexford, Leinster, Ireland



About
To all who know by now - I love you. For those that don't, I review a lot of work on here, and I expect the same in return, friend me but make sure to have conviction! I'm a horror writer mostly bu.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Envy Envy

A Poem by Tate Morgan