Surrender

Surrender

A Book by Kelly M.


© 2014 Kelly M.


Author's Note

Kelly M.
I'm not sure what I want to put here-- I'd like to keep it mysterious. ;D However, I do want everyone to know that, even for all the fiction I'm planning on putting into this, there is going to be a lot of little true stories (of my personal life, or other's personal lives I've heard of and/or been a part of) and I'm going to add it all together, so that it will, though mainly be a fiction novel, will also have many non-fiction stories weaved through it as well, which, I believe, is going to make it all the more intriguing for you to read and for me to write! All that aside, it's about mystery, troubling pasts, conflict, judgement, friendship, romance, and hope, but I better not say more! Also, a BIG note to all my regular readers to know that it's going to be VERY different from anything I've ever written, but I kind of like it, because I'm going to try a whole new aspect. It's also not old-fashioned like my usual stories. I have pretty much the whole plot figured out, surprisingly, but I may fiddle with it now and then. :) Please read, though-- it's going to be REALLY good! :D Also, I'd LOVE any random title ideas you may have!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

607 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 16, 2012
Last Updated on February 18, 2014

Author

Kelly M.
Kelly M.

SC



About
"The Spirit of God made me; the breath of the Almighty God gives me life." Job 33:4 more..

Writing
By a Friend By a Friend

A Poem by Kelly M.


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Kelly M.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Kelly M.