A Promise to Come

A Promise to Come

A Book by Kelly M.
"

Christian/Fiction/Romance book full of its surprises, struggles, and joys during the Great Depression.

"

© 2011 Kelly M.


Author's Note

Kelly M.
*I'd suggest reading A Promise to Keep before this book.*

Summary: April is getting married to Drew, whom she loves more than words describe. He's determined to have their home built before winter sets in, but circumstances change everything, and April's world seems to crumble before her very eyes. Have all her dreams of the future turned to nightmares?

But, soon, her worry and fear is replaced with love and joy as she walks down the aisle with her husband standing at the alter.

Marriage was something more special and beautiful than she could have ever imagined. But, soon, she realizes it takes faith, trust, and love to hold everything together.

In this book full of romance, tragedy, surprises and a faith in God no one could replace, a love of two people becomes stronger as they're rewarded with a beautiful promise. A Promise to Come.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just finished reading this wonderful story. You are such a gifted writer! You threw twists in the story I totally didn't see coming and overall it was just heartfelt and refreshing to read for me. I will definitely be moving on to the third book in this series and I am really looking forward to reading it. I love your style! :)
You seem like such a sweet person and I can tell that from your writing. Loved it!

~Stefanie

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kelly M.

10 Years Ago

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! This mean so much to me :) I really hope you'll like the third o.. read more
Stefanie Holmes

10 Years Ago

I definitely think I will enjoy it! :)
Awwwe YAY!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Write more! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I am really looking forward to reading this! I was hoping you'd write a sequel :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


so excited!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Cant wait!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


SO EXCITED!!!!! Can't wait to read :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1002 Views
8 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 21, 2011
Last Updated on September 26, 2011
Tags: romance, hope, strength, marriage, tragedy, old-fashioned, Christianity, belief, hardships, love, meadow, picnic, wedding dress, friendship, faith, promises, trust, "nothing is impossible with God.

Author

Kelly M.
Kelly M.

SC



About
"The Spirit of God made me; the breath of the Almighty God gives me life." Job 33:4 more..

Writing
By a Friend By a Friend

A Poem by Kelly M.


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Kelly M.


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Kelly M.