Mr. Simmons

Mr. Simmons

A Story by kayla
"

A short-story about a male teacher who begins a not so friendly relationship with his foreign exchange student.

"

 Christina Jones walks into class and sits right in the second to last row, her blonde hair thrown together in a messy bun that she must have put together just a few minutes ago. Mr. Simmons holds his breath as she pulls out her purse while licking her lips. The only thing running through his mind is how beautiful his student is and how badly he wants her.

Christina Jones is a foreign exchange student from Holland, brand new to the states with crystal blue eyes that call Mr. Simmons from all the way across the room. Now don't get Mr. Simmons wrong, he's a good guy. He's young, just graduated from college with a degree in education and no girlfriend or children. He's still in his twenties, and from what he's heard Christina is at least seventeen. He can tell she has come to like him, but he's not sure quiet how much.

The bell rings just as Christina finishes applying lip balm to her lips. Mr. Simmons is forced to take his attention from her and assert it towards his class. During class he hands out the tests from last week, purposely scoring Christina with a D+ so that hopefully he can tutor her after school. Just as he hopes, once the paper hits her desk she taps his shoulder, soft and innocent and he stops in his tracks. He looks down at her as her bright eyes look back up at him, light blonde eyelashes batting in his direction. She bites her lip in the most sensual way and Mr. Simmons struggles to take a breath.

"I don't understand", she whispers, so as not to disturb the rest of the class. "I spent two hours on the test".

"Did you?" he asks, pretending to be surprised.

"Yes, Mr. Simmons. You must have a mistake". Her thick accent sounds desperate and pleading to Mr. Simmons, which only makes him that much more excited.

"Well I guess we'll have to go over that then. Come to my class after school and we can work on it", he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Simmons, I'll do anything to get my grade up", she says, looking back at the test with stressful eyes.

Mr. Simmons walks away and continues handing out paperwork, and when the bell rings Ms. Christina gets up and walks out the door with the other cluster of students, her skirt showing off well toned pale legs.

For the rest of the day Mr. Simmons remains distracted and when the last bell rings he is so excited he can hardly hide it when Christina walks in the door.

She's holding her Chemistry book, which is his class, and her backpack is slung over her thin shoulder. She closes the door behind her and the walks over to the desk and sits the book and backpack down. "I came over as fast as I could", she says, and he motions her over to his desk.

"Grab a seat, and let's go over this homework".

 

She drags a seat beside him behind his desk and smiles sheepishly at him.

"I don't understand", she says softly, putting a hand on his thigh. His body temperature rises. "I really like you and your class, you're a great teacher. How can I be failing?"

He takes a deep breath. "I don't know, but I'm sure that there is a way to fix all this".

Her face comes closer to his and her body heat seems to radiate sensuality. Just before he thinks they'll kiss she says, "I really like you, like, really". He smiles.

"Yes, I understand, and you're my favorite student", he says.

"How about we study at my house", she says, "It can be a secret, just between you and I".

He smiles, thinking of all the things that could happen. "Of course, that would be great. On fourth and Western street, right? The blue house?" he asks.

She looks up at him with a face of horror. "How the f**k do you know that?"

Mr. Simmons quickly tries to cover his tracks, "Oh, all teachers have a student address directory and..."

She makes a move to get up and he grabs her by the wrist. She squeals in pain, but it only heightens his excitement.

"Now, just calm down. We can settle this, ok?" She notices the bulge in his pants as he reaches towards his zipper. "You want an A in this class, and I'd be happy to give you one". He softly lets go of her wrist and grabs her by the hair. "Now I'm the teacher, and you're the student. Do you want an A or not?"

She looks up at him with those crystal blue eyes again, now teary and remorseful. "Mmm-hmm".

A few minutes pass. "Yah...that's a A plus material cutie", he whispers. When she's done he smirks. "That wasn't so hard, was it baby?"

She refuses to look him in the eye as she wipes her mouth and heads home. At night she keeps her blinds open as she changes, knowing he'll be watching. Before she goes to sleep she whispers, "Goodnight", excited and nervous about the affair between her and her teacher.


  

© 2012 kayla


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on June 19, 2012
Last Updated on June 20, 2012
Tags: taboo, abuse, teacher, student, sensual, dark, short, story

Author

kayla
kayla

Los Angeles, CA



About
Becoming active on this site again! Originally started my account as teenager, but am a young woman now with hopefully still just as much to say. I write mostly poetry (but occasionally short stori.. more..

Writing
Familiar Familiar

A Poem by kayla