let me see the sunlight

let me see the sunlight

A Story by knapp darko
"

a vampies fight againts his inner demons

"

i couldnt take it anymore, the death, the sadness, the darkness even the blood i had, had enough. i was turned when i was just sixteen, starting out in the world everything ahead of me, i was in Amsterdam and it was a girl but everything after that is just a blirl. I thought of being a vampire is exciting. No death, no ilness endless possabilites but its not liek that, nothing like that, i lost everything my family, my freedom and the sun light, i couldnt go home to see my family for the free of attkcing them as the smell of the blood rushed up my nose and set my body on fire, i had to find out from afar as they left this life one by one, i always wondered what htey thought happened to me, was a killed? did i bump my head or lose my memory? or that i jsut didnt care for them anymore, i wish..... i wish i could have told them but i jsut oculdnt, how do you tell your mother your a mythical creature she's watched in a thousand movies? a creature that killes people, sucking there blood and there life from there, creartres that are evil are are so afar from Good, how do you tell them that, the shame the hurt and the anger i felt haunted me for hundreds of years. Thens theres the first, its nothing liek the movies were it looks so cool and dangerous its torutre, you are a constant addict craving his fix, you can smell it, you can see and feel the pulse of everyone around you, your thrist never goes away it just quietens, its feels like a beating drum and after you feed it quietens and goes ever so soft but it slowly gets louder and loder and louder until you feel your ears will burst with the noise. And the victims because thats what they are, there not feeders there not lunch there victims and as you drag them into your clutch you not only smell the blood but the fear coming of them, the tears in there eyes, the shaking of there hands it is something i never got used to never accepted and now, two hundred years later i still feel the same, i still feel the torture and the hunger and rage inside me but not for long, the sun is slowly rising it looks better than it did in all my dreams, the childhood memories of playing in the fields with my brother in the burning summer come rushing back, my body begnis to burn but someone it doesnt hurt, i can feel myself getting weaker but my will getting stronger, alomst over now the torture gone as i close my eyes and think of the sun....

© 2013 knapp darko


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on October 5, 2013
Last Updated on October 5, 2013

Author

knapp darko
knapp darko

barnsley, south yorkshire, United Kingdom



About
i love writing, tv, film,football and keeping fit. more..

Writing