Leaves.

Leaves.

A Story by Vaporvision
"

In my opinion, my most truthful and beautiful piece. Here you can see my vision of the world, and my personal decisions in life. My English teacher taped this to her wall.

"

The leaves fall. Other than the whistle of the wind, audibly it is all but silent. The grasp you have on time fades away, into nothing but the fine powder-like dirt beneath your body. The weight of anxiousness that was once on your shoulders is lifted, at the very least for now. Your mind is blank, other than the colours of orange, yellow, and red flying passed you.


It seems as if you have found a true pleasure, triumphing over all of man’s foolish attempts at creating their own queer valued utopia. The once threatening poise the media had over your soul has completely abdicated from you… The pressure to be “perfect”, or how the lively game of pretend has you think is perfect. Truly, perfection within oneself is the only perfection one needs. Inner perfection is only obtainable by those who understand what their calling truly is.


As long as you can find your “leaves”, your inner contentment should far surpass pleasures gained by materialistic pressures. Such a blissful state may conquer the innermost complexities of human nature. Once you've found your “leaves”, the world my slow down and stop, only for you. The strength of reality is not as great as the strength of the mind. 

© 2017 Vaporvision


Author's Note

Vaporvision
I hope you found this as beautiful as I created it to be.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was really inspirational, 10/10! ^^

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vaporvision

7 Years Ago

Thank you :) Hopefully it helps you change yourself for the better.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 6, 2017
Last Updated on January 6, 2017
Tags: life, love, leaves, time, truth, essence, world, materialism, materialistic, fake, real, live

Author

Vaporvision
Vaporvision

Burnaby, Canada



About
My name is Noah, and I'm 18 years old. I write when I am inspired as a hobby of sorts. A classic romantic, looking for love in places it doesn't belong. I aspire to be a voice actor. more..

Writing