Scream Signals

Scream Signals

A Story by Deeper La'jik
"

A mixure different ideas including Lower levels of consciousness, Holy War, Passion, Real self, Ideal self, Cognitive error, Growth, Self- actualization, Individualization, and Shadow realm

"
       Way up high, Night-hawk of the torrential sky, sings in silence its' hellish melody harping doom as cognitive error. A language masterfully orchestrated- as a prescription to be pursued- for those held hostage, seeking pacification far down below, for those laid in caskets resting in the depths of narcotics and error- grief stricken- all for the love of the grave. Who will awaken and rise like the morning star, as a lethal threat to avenge the tyranny that has pervaded all throughout the ages, since man was call man. A full-on catharsis is on call for duty; a developmental process is greatly needed for we lack knowledge of our direction as a society. What method(s) of attack in effect will expose the white of bones and behead the author of enmity, in the process vitalizing those self dismissive casket-dwellers- devoid of spirit and mindfulness; Who will give ground to those baseless and vain, without judgment. Annuit coeptis, I am proclaiming a transmigration of mentality, new and untranslated, in full measure. My general proposition on which subsequent reasoning rest is this: fearlessness is the sine qua non of psychological advancement - for the purpose of societal growth; Carl Jung’s quote- "Society is the sum total of individuals" is a favored reference, for where else do we start except from within our own selves!? Behold, there are no illusions that will relieve you from your own tyranny; Let it be known, the illusions of society and the sensorium are just a small part of the problem. The issues lay within the human psyche " behind the walls of the skull deep within this 3 lbs complex organ, ones’ own voice takes command and before you know it, the power of ones will has one down on his knees in praise before the black sun. What a powerful light " an evil light " that stains the once spotless nucleus of the soul. At last! Detachment is the order of the day! [Shift] According to ancient scripture, there is only one savior- apart from secular form. Through higher learning glory will be mine, if I surrender to the god of gods " Entering the lords of life’s kingdom, not perishing though the body dies. See, these inner teachings of grand sages declare “Great being have no dying grounds” no involvement with inferior elements, attachments, and vices " thus no points of vulnerability. Higher consciousness engages in something deeper, something more substantial. Sacred feet walk on the coal and ice of the universe. I must confess, even though I consciously choose my own standard and opted not to deplete myself in a chase of pleasure, the ideals of society, and vanity; Even though I’ve opted to release the world, “close my eyes and shut my door,” my outer involvement causes me to perceive this global state of never ending disintegration. In spite of my afflictions I am neither of religion nor of the devil, in which one is omitted as mortal of infamy. I’m extending well beyond definitions, policies, rules, laws, and divisions. My eyes have captured the blaze of the fiery white moon; by power of understanding " darkness has been broken with the light of truth. My perceptual world or the surface of consciousness to be more exact absorbs the primal, synthesizing 10,000 things into primordial wholeness. Is this what they truly mean by alchemy " changing base metal into gold. I call it the pragmatic fashion " the express of artistic sensibility. The secret of life is given to those or uncovered- by those who harmonize with it, and by means of contemplative intuition [virtually] understand it. Realizing the mere facts of life power " authentic power " is in the hands of those who walk the path, creating their destiny by deign and not by default. Living in the energy of trust the treasure is bestowed in the heart, all you have to do is return to it, follow the root and it will be found; Having discipline the root take upmost care of the branches and expand into the world of potential and infinite possibility. The degree we are like consuming flames seizing the very moment with our hunger for true life; to the same degree we are minds boiling with brilliance, scorching this entire universe. This is our realm! Each person is an integral part of the infinite body, commonly known as god, reality, the universe. To know this is to awaken a sense of existential equality " to activate clarity of mind. When reality is clearly seen, no illusions can confuse you.

 

© 2013 Deeper La'jik


Author's Note

Deeper La'jik
Ignore grammar problems! ha.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on March 17, 2013
Last Updated on April 5, 2013
Tags: Spirituality, Vices, Individuality, Awakening, Carl Jung, Archetypes, Ignorance

Author

Deeper La'jik
Deeper La'jik

NewYork, NY



About
Experimental more..

Writing