finding HAPPINESS

finding HAPPINESS

A Story by Kritz Sharma
"

One is lost in this world and need people for their finding but happiness is not with others

"
Yesterday i was feeling very low,wore a fake smile throughout the day to avoid blistering questions like why are u sad,what has happened? and truly speaking even and i dint know why, maybe i wanted to attend next MUN, debacle in many things in which i participated,i was unable to give my 100% in anything or maybe my boyfriend went abroad and things are bit different.In morning i called him and he seemed involved with his friend so i didnt discuss anything with him. In afternoon i called again and he was busy then as well so i thought i need to write to let go this unheathy feeling and for that i dont require anyone.Then my man called and felt that i am disappointed but i had decided to shroud feelings from everyone cause at the end its only me who nhave to get over them. But then he end the call saying you seem uninterested or busy somewhere else. I chose to be quiet and not gave any justificattion. Then i noticed i do miss my classes or delay my important work to be completed to listen him and how easily he said you seem uninterested. Why do i need a man to understand me or overcome hard times,why cant i just be simply happyu to be alone. I am not blaming my guy, he enquired afterwards whats wrong and why i am behaving like incensed but then i had nothing to say other than its nothing like this. I have very few friends among girls and being in a girls college i see girls are mean so there is no one whom i can give tag of my bestfriend other than my boyfriend. But this question was killing me inside why do i need someone to be happy ?
Then like always i cried a little causde i didnt understand how to bring the lost gaiety in me...I started writing and got answer of my all questions. I just make myself available everytime for my boyfriend and found that there is nothing wrong in it, to make some one happy is the kindest thing one can do but expecting the same from another person is the biggest mistake one makes. When you need someone, do what you love to do and then you REALIZE you actually never require SOMEONE for your HAPPINESS.

© 2017 Kritz Sharma


Author's Note

Kritz Sharma
This is my first post. Kindly give reviews and correct me if i am wrong at some points

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Indeed a good message despite of mistakes, well everyone does mistakes and they will improve you..
Learn from them, read more and enjoy them, hat's how you learn.....However you got dare to express your own feelings here, keep on going...you will be doing better and am sure of it...Thank you for your message..
I liked it..:)

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Added on March 24, 2017
Last Updated on March 24, 2017
Tags: SMILE by heart

Author

Kritz Sharma
Kritz Sharma

India



About
I am an optimistic and Writing is my favourite pass time. When i am sad i write, when i am happy i write, when i feel things are not going according to me i write. I SIMPLY WRITE... more..

Writing