An execution by cancer

An execution by cancer

A Story by Grace Rachal
"

a short story about a womans death

"

As she lays there with nothing but her thoughts , Kathleen cried missing her life. She hated being sick ,she could not stand it any more. she missed holding him.....the love of her life. She hated that her children put her in that horrid torture chamber of a hospital. Every breath she took made her feel sick to her stomach. Every breath she took was a breath wasted not telling her grandchildren she loved them.Every breath was one closer to her demise. "WHY GOD?!,,,,,WHY ME?!.......WHY DID GIVE ME THIS WRETCHED ILLNESS?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs,praying that some miracle would happen and suddenly she wouldn't be ill,but nothing happened.No one heard her scream.No one heard her cry. As soon as she closed her eyes she felt a tap on her shoulder.She procrastinated when opening her eyes, but as soon as they finally opened that last centimeter she gasped. Stunned at what she saw she could not help but to think it was not true, that it was merely a dream or a fantasy. How could  it not be. He had been dead for years. She stumbled over her voice trying to get the word out" rrr....rrri......rrrriiccch....riiccchiiarrdd!" 
 He gently replied " come my love we have some pearly gates to walk through and streets of gold to pace ....... Kathleen Rosa we are going to heaven"
      Two minutes later the only sound you could hear was the weeping of four siblings and the flat line tone of a heart monitor,and all you saw was the blood pouring out of her open wrists. 

© 2015 Grace Rachal


Author's Note

Grace Rachal
Just alittle story to get things off my mind

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on March 27, 2015
Last Updated on May 14, 2015

Author

Grace Rachal
Grace Rachal

corpus christi, TX



About
im young im a writer and i have talent more..

Writing