shaddows....death?

shaddows....death?

A Story by Grace Rachal
"

a story about death and his daughter

"
 Their voices were so cold. i thought they'd be happy.I mean normal parents are right.I mean I always knew we were different. I just never knew how different we really were ,that is until high school graduation.Growing up we were a normal family that lived in a normal town in Ohio. We had a normal car, a normal house. I attended a normal private school.The only thing i knew was that the family had some sort of "secret" although i didn't know what it was. My life was great,until I found out what daddy did as a job ...I guess you could call it that . Right after I got off the stage daddy dragged me to the car cap gown and all. He said he needed to "talk to me about the family secret". He kept saying he had to "tell me something".The ride home was really .....strange.Daddy would not stop uttering the phrase "soon death soon". I was Terrified.I thought e was having some kind of stroke ....Then we got home. He drug me inside by the shirt. I was bawling my eyes out.
" DADDY WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU!!" I shouted in despair.
" Do you know where you got your name from Shaddow?"
"Daddy whats going on..............are you feeling ok?"
"DO YOU KNOW WERE YOU GOT YOUR NAME FROM" He screamed in my ear.
" I ..... I dont know:" I quietly said trying not to upset him.
" Shaddow your supposed to follow my shadow ....my footsteps. you supposed to take over when I dissapear"
"dad..."
" I kill people shad "
 "daddy what do you mean?"
That's when he left the room.I sat there stunned until he walked back into the room.When he emerged from the hall he was wearing a disgusting tattered black robe that looked like it was from the dawn of time.He also had this really weird blade type thingy that was really scary. Then in a really deep voice that seemed so loud that it would reach mars "I am death join me or fear my wrath"
And that was that from that moment on i was no longer Shaddow Morrise i was Shaddow Death .Daddy took a straight approach when it came to killing people, but me i sneak through your shadow and have fun doing my job.

© 2015 Grace Rachal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on March 27, 2015
Last Updated on March 27, 2015

Author

Grace Rachal
Grace Rachal

corpus christi, TX



About
im young im a writer and i have talent more..

Writing