the incounter

the incounter

A Story by carmz
"

actually it is something ....a sort of short story...a true story...

"
Its a sunny morning new environment to explore and to discover .New faces and friends to meet.Yes I'm a  new student here. A lonely student in my 1st day of class. I was walking in the corridor when a classmate of mine ask me to join them,specifically their group but i refuse her knowing that I can't be  one of them...fancy,fabulous,they are beauties yet hardheaded and bad tempered.I can't be like them, the mere fact that I'm a loner and wanted a quite place,a place where I can reflect  and relax. Another group of my classmates approaches me,this group was the opposite of the first group. They are simple in their own way  yet gifted with different talents.
Before I agree to be part of them I asses my self first,should I join the group or not?
Should I'll be this kind of choosy from screening friends?

Those things made me to have a long debate with my own self.

Finally! I have decided to join them,not because I belong to them, not because they are like this and like that but because I love their company and the persons who made up the group.


friends  that's what you call them.They never make a fake face. They are frank open minded and mature with regards to their thinking ability yet young and beautiful inside and out.

As this moment we are now the best of friends in the Campus. Strongly binded with the string of trust and honesty among us.  

making a choice is difficult. Just like what Robert Frost have said in his poem "the  road not taken"

You have to compare two diverging roads in life and its the best way to make a decision. 

© 2011 carmz


Author's Note

carmz
making a reflection of what happened until i met my friends

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A very good story. Life give us many choices. I never was a group time person. I like the many different kind of people. Good part of life. We can change our mind and find our own kind of friends. Thank you for the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A very good story. Life give us many choices. I never was a group time person. I like the many different kind of people. Good part of life. We can change our mind and find our own kind of friends. Thank you for the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 13, 2010
Last Updated on June 8, 2011

Author

carmz
carmz

albay



About
hhmmmmmmmmmm lets compare it with a book cover you cant judge a book by just browsing its cover,you'll have to read or even try to scan the pages,,,,,,,,,i must say it is much better to know me perso.. more..

Writing
la kismet la kismet

A Poem by carmz


only if only if

A Poem by carmz