URSULA: HER STORY

URSULA: HER STORY

A Story by kristine
"

A short story of a villians perspective.

"

Okay, so first they name me the “Sea Witch” and now I’m the bad guy that tried to STEAL Ariel’s voice?! HA! Those wiggly fin creatures think they know it all! Especially, Triton! Mr. ”I have all the power in the sea!”  HA! HA! Anyways, let me tell you what really happened. One day, I was just minding my own business outside of Atlantis la dee dah, (I’m not even allowed in Atlantis, something about only “fins” were allowed and I have “tentacles”??!!.. that really bursts my bubble). Anyways, Ariel leaves the kingdom like she always does except this time, she was drowning in her tears! HA! HA! Then, she goes to her secret cave or whatever that girl does with her yellow fish friend and then all of a sudden I hear a big commotion! My babies, those two eels that are always together, leave to go check if she’s okay, and Ariel! That brat! You would think she would be sincere and modest but no! She angrily orders my babies to take her to me. They refuse and she threatens that she will tell her father! So my little angels do what she says and takes her to me. Ariel that red haired girl who thinks she can do whatever she wants, orders me to give her a potion! I repeatedly refuse to do so, because well, that girl was furious! “Don’t make decisions when you’re mad darling!” I said to her. “I want to be human la la la” That girl went on and on. “Give me the potion.” She really did not make it easy for me to ignore her. Swimming in circles around me telling me about how she wanted to be human, I honestly could care less, but that girl was really getting under my skin! I finally gave in. Handing her the potion, I specifically explained all the directions and side effects, “Okay, so you take this and after you will become human. To be human forever, you must kiss the man you love on the third day by sunset. The side effects include, dizziness, nausea, loss of voice, drowsiness, an upset stomach, headache, and mood swings”. She was so excited nodding her head, “Okay! Okay! Okay!” reaching her hands out and her eyes aiming directly for the prize. That girl was never a good listener.

© 2013 kristine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on May 13, 2013
Last Updated on May 13, 2013
Tags: The Little Mermaid, Ursula, villian, perspective