I AM ERROR

I AM ERROR

A Poem by kublakhan27
"

Inspired by a rather infamous character from the Zelda 2: Adventure Of Link video game. 12 21 11

"
Who am I to hold a grudge against the Royal Family's star surveyor when he turns and cancels out my relevance and presence on the hearing of my name and no social skills to warm its introduction with?

Who could be bothered with brain-picking short and stout townsfolk of hollow lodgings and a shady name when there's body-nursing to be found behind the doors of nubile residents in gypsy dresses and the conversational chops to back it all up?

And who would I be to draw personal amusement from a Royal crisis when the star surveyor navigates the redundance of a detour and reappears upon hearing of the knowledge of my knowledge?

I am like a fortune teller.  I am a prophet.  A fortune teller advertises and theorizes.  I know.  And any honest prophet does his knowing in untapped silence.

© 2012 kublakhan27


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting and thought-provoking. I'd suggest shortening sentances here and there to maintain rhythm, since you start out with very long sentances but the last section has short, sharp and simple ones.
I like the peice, over all. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


kublakhan27

11 Years Ago

I'll see what I can do...thanks for the comments :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
1 Review
Added on July 21, 2012
Last Updated on July 21, 2012
Tags: zelda, legend, link, error, ganon, thunderbird, hyrule

Author

kublakhan27
kublakhan27

Nova Scotia, Canada



About
My first book is out! Any comments that anyone may have to offer regarding my work would be deeply appreciated, as I'm yet to get a review. www.amazon.com/Waltz-Around-Swirls-Steven-Fortune/dp.. more..

Writing