the walking dreamer

the walking dreamer

A Poem by kuDEErat
"

Real dreamers dream during the night to get up the next morning to pursue the dream not during the day only to go back at night and sleep. Give yourself some motivation

"
How we choose the future and get something else is a mystery. I have always wondered why we decided to look forward to a dream we know might not come true. I guess life flew us to Disney Land where anything is possible that we forgot life is not in black and white,While trying to achieve the unknown we forget ourselves along the way and miss the opportunities lining up like Lagos traffic. What can I say, we are all lost in the land where dead Princess come back with a kiss. There is something about sleeping that we know very well but choose to ignore, when you are fully aspleep you are not conscious of your environment and things pass you by or if you are still conscious you still have control over yourself. It is now left for you to choose whether you want to sleep with one eye open to remind yourself that you need a plan or sleep with the two closed and sleep away your life till you realize kiss doesn't bring the dead back to life. "Dream but also have a plan". We now live our lives in hallucination of rainbows and unicorns that we forget time doesn't wait anymore. Never let other people success be your drive let what you are ready to offer the world be your drive. They say expectations is a silent killer but I think you can expect but don't let the disappointment kill your faith because they are two different things. You believe in something then shoot your shot or try something new.

© 2018 kuDEErat


Author's Note

kuDEErat
What do you think about my write up.........give your opinions. Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on January 27, 2018
Last Updated on January 27, 2018
Tags: #faith#dream#future#plan

Author

kuDEErat
kuDEErat

kogi state, islam, Nigeria



About
I love writing Reading Art more..

Writing
60 seconds 60 seconds

A Poem by kuDEErat


footprint footprint

A Poem by kuDEErat