decoding-2

decoding-2

A Chapter by kumars
"

story continues.

"

Andrew stood up and walked away along with rack. His eyes gleamed like buttons. His heavy buttock moved up and down as he walked up. He approached handle of glass window and pulled it out toward him. His goose neck arched up while his hands fondle books into racks. He murmured some words close into his lips and adjusted his glasses to be sure about his search. Finally he shouted and pulled out one book. One smile crossed over his face making some line closing up to dark gloomy eyes.

“Here is the Book!”  he waved it in air.

He turned back, his swollen bally was pulling him down to his feat. He had good height but looked some stout. He was pound of finding out book and this triumph expression was clear visible on his face.

“This book has some similar characters as used in your papers, but the vision is different and only few characters list available with us right now.”

“Your! These papers have a large number of undefined characters and different themes, as what i can see, so it will take around two months to get your books decoded.”

“However, if, you can help me about some short of answers about these papers, we can think of time shaving.” He glanced at Steve.

“What kind of answers?” Mark interrupted.

“I mean, if you tell me about author? About theme; and about some of circumstance, and anything what you know you would like to share, when this book was written. Because, this will make us to divert our energy on that particular direction rather to wonder in dark and disk,”

We don’t know who wrote this book, we can only tell you that this book we found from garbage. We are not sure, but, someone in his family has written this book. One day while cleaning his house he found this book. He could not read this book as it was written in codes only one sentence he could understand “Very urgent” which was written in simple English. So we came to you find out what exactly written in this book. Because he had been facing some problems from the very day when he found out this book. He is suffering from mental disorder, anxiety and obsession. When we consulted with doctors and astrologer they told us that he had some unsolved puzzles in his mind that create anxiety to feel him depression. Even some dreams haunted him late nights. He thinks this is just because of this book. So we came to you to decode this book. Because until we come to know what is written in this book he could not feel well.

“Ok i will do it, that doest worry.”

“I told you about this book.”

“He put that book on table. It was nicely covered with yellow wrapper with some picture and some bold character printed on it. “The Myth about codes” some letter in bold chartered were written on up side of it.

Andrew opened the books and pointed his pen head above on some paragraph. Instructing them to look down at book. At the same time he picked up papers and did the same, pointed on some characters.

He gazed at Mark and then shifted it on Steve at next moment.

“Look, here!”

Mark and Steve leaned on table stopping their neck, get it extended as possible to see and focus on pen nib.

“These two characters are almost similar.” Andrew looked again.

This mean author has knowledge of coding and he knew it. He knew about coding.

One thing he had not only knowledge of coding but he had very rare and vast knowledge of codes.

“Look at here!”

He unfolded parsers and underlined all special characters.

“This paper has almost 2000 special characters. Which mean author had vast knowledge of codes, he knew everything about  codes and languages?

We have generally three categories of coded languages.

One is Okai,  

second Mimai,   

and third one is Defy;”

“Right!”

 he paused for some moment rubbing his glass with cloth.

Would you like to have some tea?  Putting glass down a side on table he looked at Mark and Steve.

Mark and Steve, without any hesitation said nodded their head as they were felling a bit tight and rigid from within. This was enough for them however they were eager to know and was curious too for papers but what Andrew told them was out of their syllabus. Steve was computer software engineer, so he caught some points and this felt form face as he was ready to grasp, but for Mark this was nothing except boring and some dull lecture.  

“Tran!”

Bell yelled like some siren as Andrew pressed head of switch to its nimble swift.

"Get some three coffees.”

Service boy came in and received order.


“You know what!”

This is Defy Draft.

And this is one the rarest defy draft i have ever seen in my entire life time experience. I have decoded so many books and scripts and most of them were Okai Drafts. I haven’t solved any Mimai or Defy drafts yet. So when, i will be decoding it, this will be my first Defy drafts.

 He fetched one some papers and try to elaborate them

Okai is one language which has codes less than 100. If any language has special codes less than 100 it will be known as Okai language.

Second is Mimai, if any language has special codes less than 500 it will be called Mimai.

And third and last one is Mimai, Mimai is one language which does not fall in Okai or Mimai, which is neither Okai and nor Mimai.

Mostly we have Okai language in use. Because human can better understand Okai language mind can understand easy and small language codes. And most the language in world are Okai language as their characters are less than 100. We have only one very rare Mimai language. But this world has no Defy langue  

 

 

 



© 2014 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
Added on January 22, 2014
Last Updated on January 22, 2014
Tags: time, speed, science, lust, love, mortality, imagine

you shouldnt be alive


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars