My Happy Place

My Happy Place

A Poem by Kuntry

Is it possible to tell if your going insane? "That barking dog is driving me nuts"....Really? Are there any signs to look for?.. If the voices in your head suddenly become clueless does that mean we are teetering on the edge of insanity or could we just be having a bad day. Just because the Old Man down the street can hold a conversation with a tree,does that make him Crazy? I read somewhere once that talking to your plants will make them grow healthy and strong. Isn't a tree a plant? If you find yourself crying hysterically at the drop of a hat. Are you on the verge of lunacy, or maybe just sad? They all say that when you are sad "Find Your Happy Place". What if you are a loner and your Happy Place has become crowded over time and there just isn't room for you there? Do you travel right on past or kick out that lonely stranger in order to resume your place? Could be that you never belonged there to begin with.. Why on Earth would you let strangers invade your privacy by take over your happy place... ARE YOU CRAZY!?

© 2008 Kuntry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent write....

Posted 16 Years Ago


You have such wisdom. I enjoy reading all you have to say. I do look forward to your next post.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 9, 2008

Author

Kuntry
Kuntry

Wesson, MS



About
Sometimes I write because I am compelled by something so hard to explain, it becomes a challenge to bring it to light. Everybody knows you never challenge a Southern born man. Things we hold dear a.. more..

Writing
Just Look Just Look

A Poem by Kuntry


Redneck Runaway Redneck Runaway

A Story by Kuntry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..