Blah, blah, blah, blah

Blah, blah, blah, blah

A Story by Kevin Kate
"

Thoughts of life

"

I’ve heard, as one gets older one loses their abilities. It’s not true. Now, decades later I have time, sweet, precious enduring-time: time to write, to create, to pursue dreams and even to make up dreams for fun and embrace life like no other period of my existence. For when I was young I was a burden to my care takers. It seems they barely had enough for themselves. And, they were confused, at times, they would only occasionally reap the joys life can bring. I hated being a burden! Oh, I hated being a burden! I can’t say that enough because my mere existence meant that they had less, and not have quite enough. Oh god, anything but causing others pain and suffering. If I could only dress myself and walk out the door and labor to bring back all the necessities for all and more. I would make so much I could give most away and still have enough for myself and my dears. If only, though, at not quite a year old, my muscles and coordination abilities would not respond to my desires easily, to move about as my dears did, and to curse and fuss over banalities, no I would have to wait and wait, I don’t want to wait! I want to help them now! And as the failings came, so came the wishes of non existence, why was ever I born, and  in spite persisted all the same. The child is releasing all the anguish caused by not being able to help by merely writing these words down. Well, at least I am not a burden now, my muscles will do precisely what I tell them to do and now I’ll make much more than enough for all and spread joy throughout the world and beyond! After all, the devil is a sham, now exposed into the light where hiding is impossible!

© 2013 Kevin Kate


Author's Note

Kevin Kate
Tell me what you think of this so I can discover better ways to communicate.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013
Tags: teach, learn, learning, aging, agiesm, born, baby, unwanted, struggle, dreams, dreaming, art, wise, wiser, forgive, jaded, youth, devil, competence, freedom

Author