Broken Heart Forever

Broken Heart Forever

A Story by kyam
"

Why are you gone?

"
     One day in my life, as a matter of fact "any" day of my life before Oct.1st, 2014 I was happy every day. Then the worst thing in my life happened on that day.  My daughter was murdered.  She had a four and a half month old baby girl, Serenity Faith. She was happier than I'd ever seen her since she became a mother.  Her feet hadn't hit the floor yet.  She loved her baby so very much....
     She was being stalked you see by a man that was obsessed with her.  He said he loved her so much that if he couldn't have her, no one could. And no one could, he made sure of that on Oct. 1st, 2014.
     He was a confidential informant for the police and had the biggest drug bust in all of Clarksville.  They let him get away with murder because of that, just that, the biggest drug bust!  My heart was absolutely broken in a million pieces, because of what he did.  He shot her in the breast with heroin and he strangled her.  He left her precious baby on the bed with a dead mother in the next room.  If we hadn't checked on her as fast as we did, would Serenity be ok?
      She was so beautiful, just look at the picture!  She was also the light of my entire life.  I'm trying to get a life now, but it's not easy when your identity was Mommy.  Who am I now?  I'm a broken woman, that's who I am.
         

© 2016 kyam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is heartbreaking. :(

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2016
Last Updated on January 12, 2016

Author

kyam
kyam

Clarksville, IN



About
I have just recently started writing and am a mere novice. I enjoy short stories and poems. I've had an immense amount of pain in my life and I would say that's my greatest source of writing to heal.. more..

Writing