Gossips

Gossips

A Poem by Linda alexander

The core is lost
Priceless values gone
The true spirit left
What is waiting mere gossips

© 2019 Linda alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Words can be dangerous and gossip is the horrible product of those that fear what you have the most. Sometimes its the closest of friends or even family that can deliver damaging words that simply destroy. Love the impact in this small but powerful punch you have delivered.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Gossip is damaging to the self and relationships. It eats away at trust to become worthless. It devalues others. You summed it up accurately.

Posted 4 Years Ago


That is so true. Gossip takes away life and is one of the worst things we can do in life. Thank you for sharing. How interesting a short writing can have such a large and powerful effect!

Posted 5 Years Ago


it is hard to trust anyone anymore...especially with secrets when they are between so-called friends....but one of the friends has an agenda...and it isn't a good one.
and gossip spreads so fast...and true or not, the stories can do such damage.
j.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2019
Last Updated on February 22, 2019

Author

Linda alexander
Linda alexander

New Hyde Park, NY



About
I am a pediatric nurse working in pediatrics last nineteen years by profession, am the hero of my spouse at least that is what I believe, have two young adults as children. I can write without proper .. more..

Writing