Under the Ocean and Under the Influence

Under the Ocean and Under the Influence

A Poem by LlamaLord
"

Poem about gettin blazed in the night time

"

In the night, I witness seas of darkness and the light of the world.

The waves bring treasures from the bottom of the ocean up and onto the shore.

Illuminating our way, the street lights align to form a constellation.

As if stars in the sky, they begin move and bring forth my imagination.

Under the ocean and under the influence, I begin to lose track of what’s real.

My body floats into the air as I am pulled in by a fisherman's reel.

Floating past reality and losing my sense of realization, I continue to soar.

The weight of my body turns to nothing while I watch the sea-lions roar.

But besides the sea-lions, there is no one out in the world tonight.

I remain alone and senseless, losing my mind inhaling the air of the night.

Of course, there is something in the air. Thick puffs of smoke are gradually obtained.

My attention span in lost. My head spins, runs away and speaks of things truly insane.

I'm out past my curfew with a black hood walking the streets.

No friends, no parents, no responsibilities and absolutely no worries.                      

Life should always be this carefree and then the whole world could be happy.

Put aside the fact I'm totally delirious and entirely sleep deprived.

Because those things don't matter when you’re high and alone at night.              

© 2010 LlamaLord


Author's Note

LlamaLord
Wrote this 2 days sober actually. Guess I miss the feeling already...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

hell yea austin keep it up man. this is my favorite one by far. trip ?

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
1 Review
Added on December 19, 2010
Last Updated on December 19, 2010

Author

LlamaLord
LlamaLord

Nashville , TN



About
Thanks for reading my work and / or visiting my page. Most of this writing is older. I was in my early teens when I started writing but took some time off about six years ago. Believe it or not, these.. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Poem by LlamaLord


The Park The Park

A Poem by LlamaLord