Woman with Blue Eyes-chapter two

Woman with Blue Eyes-chapter two

A Chapter by Larry Dyson

This point in time is where her story to Me begins and where her memories tell of the astral spirit travels they had, and the growing together they began into a joined spiritual being. Each night they joined in the cosmos and traveled and learned each of the other.

A conjoined spirit is of the essence a mini compartmentalized "over -being" which we all join with; as in"concept of the Immortal -'there can be only one".

We aspire to this joining as we progress and have learned life's lessons in this world.

She is thinking ..I love our intertwined thinking but more so the conjoined ability to feel emotions...each being or joined being has the capacity to display all that has been learned and ..yet...all that is to come...in this level of the astral we share Alpha and Omega the possible with the completed...yet we know that form and thought all are altered to combine.

For example.. A thought embued with energy ..in the future alters the past ever so lightly and forms and reforms the present.



© 2012 Larry Dyson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found this very interesting, I can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is an amazing character with a lot of details for such a small chapter. I makes me wonder if this is a poem or an chapter. It has a rhyme to it. This is not important. Good job nonetheless.




Posted 11 Years Ago


The thought in this is deeply spiritual and makes us think about how our lives flow. I love the out pouring of these thoughts.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Morning Laury .. no comments to write, here ... but later .. we'll share ...


Jazz

Posted 11 Years Ago


When energy is "personally-aware" - can there be a more descriptive definition of soul?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Larry Dyson

11 Years Ago

thanx Chris..soul it is...conjoinedness of group souls in total sharing of being and reality....now .. read more
Chris

11 Years Ago

more aware than many think and less aware than I wish
ty Muse...remind me to expound on my own "conjoinedness"..prvately?


Posted 11 Years Ago


A thought embued with energy ..in the future alters the past ever so lightly and forms and reforms the present.

Amazing point of view. I suppose our thoughts and energies have no limitations. Free to move forward...and in reverse. I'm very moved by your story my friend. Well it's not so much a story...as it is fact....taboo...enterlaced with the encounters of a fictional blue-eyed girl.

It's not a posession...but instead...a conjoined being. Beautiful and thought-provoking.

Muse

Posted 11 Years Ago


Chris

11 Years Ago

What "blue-eyed girl" is EVER fictional?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
7 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 10, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012


Author

Larry Dyson
Larry Dyson

Tomball /Magnolia, TX



About
WARNING!!--- my writing approaches Mature most of the time, read with caution if you are concerned ,or so WC thinks? - I'm a retired southern woods walker..who writes and lives modestly..I love n.. more..

Writing