F*****g Crazy

F*****g Crazy

A Poem by L Ch Blakeway
"

If you don't like swearing and are allergic to insane ideas, this is not for you.

"
The whole world’s f*****g crazy,
And crazy’s f*****g great,
The whole world’s f*****g crazy,
And crazy is a f*****g state.
It’s sexuality,
Insanity,
Freedom,
But not in reality,
No freedom of speech,
Preach,
Screech.
Everyone’s tryna contain crazy, and for good reason too, nobody wants to be hung for treason, people are out of control, a percentage of the world is being blew up by maniac people- who aren’t what we should let through. Disgusting, mad- we hate the b******s- they’re the bad demented. They’re the few who make us contain crazy as obsessively as we do.
But then there’s the roaring, pulsing, fantastic crazy. Screaming into a person’s face, running all over the place, sitting on the edge of a cliff in the night, having brilliant ideas and nobody gets the gist- till they’re right and they go through with it.
That’s not nan’s teeth in a glass, not winding strange speech, nor the slap of an a*s, nor the reach out of wisdom, when people notice and point out loony- what you doing. You’re sorry I blew it, but the horn’s out now. All aboard, we’re already all fucked- if you’re crazy isn’t sick, jump on the crazy bus!
Affliction, addiction, the rotting of a mind, a man left behind- some crazy’s killing mankind.
Insanity, vanity, hiding, no seeking, muting, not speaking, hiding crazy’s also killing society.
No one should be able to judge so much, but then again we definitely should!
Take crazy by the horns and use it to make something epically good.
Protestors, belly dancers, people hiding in dark, people hugging bark, people barking like a dog. People getting adrenaline from chase by cops, raging f**k off; did it not occur to you cops and robbers, robbers and cops, they’re all playing crazy, counting spots. Wuthering heights to bands of rock, they’re all f*****g crazy, the lot. 
I want the crazy of a pantomime, musical theatre, a world changing idea, poetry and science, emotions combinded- but f*****g stop the crazy that causes the destruction of mankind!
Go on chase a hen, pace there and back again, do shots, tell me what you’ve got, then give me a pen so I can scribble again, like crazy. Let the dancers prance, rush from here to there, people everywhere, singers give shivers, comedians speak, bring out tambourines, spotlights, flashing colours, green.
The human race, they’re not all a disgrace- but every single one has gone, to f*****g crazy land!
The world is full of em, aunts, uncles,  cousins, mothers, sisters, brothers, and they’re all f*****g crazy!

© 2017 L Ch Blakeway


Author's Note

L Ch Blakeway
I am particularly interested in public opinions of this. I was planning on publishing it. I can see how it may be controversial, and I want to know how you guys take it.
On a side note- I am beginning to believe Google is getting well prepared for a robot attack and if you want to discuss that with me, feel free. I got the first one wrong so they 'handily' sent me another word.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow just wow..................

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 7, 2017
Last Updated on September 7, 2017
Tags: crazy society messed-up debate

Author

L Ch Blakeway
L Ch Blakeway

Liverpool, United Kingdom



About
more..

Writing
Split Split

A Poem by L Ch Blakeway