Weekdays

Weekdays

A Story by Allison Nightingale
"

Meet my best friends: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, etc.

"

My name is Nove. I have seven friends and we all meet up for lunch in the middle of the field. Today I’m the first one to arrive and I watch as each of them approach, one by one. First comes Monday, she strolls up in front of me, with blonde curly hair and brown eyes, she’s wearing sweatpants today. Then Tuesday walks up, his clean-cut red hair and t-shirt looks very professional on him. After Wednesday arrives dressed in all black, my best friend Thursday shows up in a knee-length, beautiful, red dress. Friday and Saturday get here together, both wearing t-shirts and jeans, and probably stirring up trouble. 

“AH!” I shout as Sunday sneaks up from behind and scares me. She has messy hair and is wearing leggings and a flannel. All my friends are here, we eat lunch, chat, and share stories. Monday falls asleep at the table and Sunday quickly disappears to hang out with her other friends. Too soon, the bell rings, alerting us that lunch is over, and we all go our separate ways, to meet again after school.

© 2016 Allison Nightingale


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on February 8, 2016
Last Updated on February 8, 2016