Facts About Low cost Hip Replacement Surgery in India - Get the Expert Opinion

Facts About Low cost Hip Replacement Surgery in India - Get the Expert Opinion

A Story by lenarivera
"

India is the most affordable healthcare tourism which offers best treatment packages at most affordable cost giving meticulous results with best orthopedic hip surgeon in India at low cost solution.

"

A hip replacement surgery is done to remove a damaged joint and put a new one in its place. Usually, this surgery is performed by the orthopedic surgeon. Your doctor will recommend a hip replacement surgery if you have severe arthritic conditions and the surgery will help you improve the quality of life. The ideal candidates for the hip replacement surgery include patients with arthritis that restricts their work, recreational and day to day activities. Those who feel pain even after undergoing the conservative methods of treatment such as physical therapy, medications and arthroscopy. The stiffness of the joint is significant and the X-ray reports shows advanced arthritis or other problems.




A hip pain that affects one’s ability to lead an active life. Over the last few years, there have been a major advancements in the hip replacement surgery which has greatly improved the surgery outcome. Your doctor will ask you the following things in order to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the hip replacement surgery. A complete medical history and physical examination will be done and your physician will inquire about experiencing any episodes of pain, instability and examine the hip alignment and ligaments. The X-rays will determine the extent of degeneration to the cartilage or the bone and will suggest a cause for the degeneration of the hip joint.


The total hip replacement surgery is treatment to all kinds of hip arthritis that improves the quality of life of the patients getting it. The troubled causing hip is surgically removed and then it is replaced with an artificial one. It is the most suited surgical procedures for people with very late stage degenerative hip disease. The most significant benefits of a hip replacement surgery in India includes- a marked reduction in pain, most patients regain the range of motion, improvement in sleep, physical ability and quality of life.




It is a surgical procedure in which the diseased cartilage and bone of the hip joint is surgically replaced with the artificial materials. This involves surgical removal of the diseased ball and socket and replaced them with a metal ball and stem inserted into the femur bone and an artificial plastic cup socket. The artificial metallic ball and stem is referred as an implant or prosthesis. After inserting the implant into the central core of the femur, it is fixed with bony cement. On the other hand, a cement less prosthesis is used that has microscopic pores which allow the bony in growth from the normal femur into the prosthesis stem. This hip is considered to have a longer life and is suitable for the younger patients.


It is most commonly performed in case of a progressively severe arthritis in the hip joint such as the osteoarthritis of the hip joint. This type of arthritis is prevalent with aging, prior trauma to the hip joint or the congenital abnormality of the hip joint. Other conditions such as bony fractures of the hip joint, aseptic necrosis of the hip joint and rheumatoid arthritis also leads to a total hip replacement.


Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India has a network of the best hip surgeons who are highly qualified, skilled and have immense experience performing the hip replacement procedures at the best hospital in India. The top hospitals offering the hip replacement surgeries are highly equipped with the latest instruments and technology to offer safe and effective outcome. Contact Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India to book your low cost hip replacement surgery from the best hip surgeons.


You can learn more in this concern by mailing your queries at [email protected] You can also make a phone call at
+91-98604-32255


For detail info must refer below links :

© 2016 lenarivera


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I m suffering from hip pain, stiffness in joints & swelling....... pls can you suggests best surgeon for hip surgery .. also I want to know exact cost of surgery

Posted 7 Years Ago


RecoveryCNT

7 Years Ago

For Alcohol, Drug Addiction Treatment in New jersey visit www.recoverycnt.com

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

493 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2016
Last Updated on June 28, 2016
Tags: Hip replacement surgery in India, Low cost Hip Replacement Surgery, Cheapest Hospital for Hip Replac

Author

lenarivera
lenarivera

Lagos, Victoria Island , Nigeria



About
I am Lena Rivera an Orthopedic surgeon working from Nigeria for Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India.Independent Health Researcher, Literature and Writer.One of the professional researcher in the .. more..

Writing