Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Leticia

Alina arrived at home, the place where she had laughed, cried, played and joked with her sisters and parents. Alina might still be a little fussy about some of her memories, but the house that stood before her broth with it memories that made her want to smile and cry at the same time. Alina had been sitting in the car with Brenda for the last couple of minutes since they had arrived. That gave Sabro, Mino and Marcus enough time to get to the house. Their car pulled up parking right next to Alina’s car. “Are you okay?” Brenda asked as she noticed the guys were heading toward them.

Alina turned her face toward Brenda and gave her a sad smile. “I am fine let’s go.” Alina said as she unbuckled her sit belt and opened her door. When Marcus, Sabro and Mino got out of their car Alina turned toward Marcus, “Lead the way.” Alina said as she motion for Marcus to move ahead of her.

Marcus did as he was directed making his way to the front door. “Come on in Enrique is waiting in the living room.” Marcus said as he opened the door going in and holding it opened for the group to follow in.

The door to the left of the front door opened revealing Enrique. “Welcome home Alina.” Enrique said opening up his arms a smile on his face and his wyes getting watery.

Alina couldn’t contain it anymore and crumble to the ground in the middle of the floor. As her cries filled the silent hallway so did the energy around her.

Brenda began moving toward Alina but Sabro stopped her once he notice what she was about to do. “You can’t, remember what happened earlier?” Sabro said his hand around Brenda’s waist holding her to him.

“Let me go Sabro, what happened earlier was different she was feeling threatened.” Brenda said as she tried to get herself out of Sabro’s hold. But the more Brenda struggled the stronger Sabro’s hold became.

“That does not matter, we don’t know what her powers can do and if you go near her right know you can ended up hurt.” Sabro said train to get Brenda to understand.

“But Alina needs me.” Brenda said tears forming in her eyes as her desired to help Alina increased.

“Listen to Sabro Brenda.” Mino said keeping his eyes on Alina.

“What happened earlier?” Enrique asked bring everybody back to reality and the reason that Alina had broken down.

Sabro, Mino and Brenda remain quite as they watch Alina and felt the energy building in the hallway. Marcus signed and moved next to Enrique, “Earlier when Bernardo found them, Bernardo tried to go for Alina but out of nowhere a surge of energy erupted from her and knocked Bernardo and his hangmen out.” Marcus said looking from Enrique to Alina.

“So her mother was right about what her power would be.” Enrique said looking at Alina with pride and amusement.

“Did Rosa had a prediction about what Alina’s powers would be?” Mino asked turning to face Enrique.

“No, Rosa did not have the power to force what was about to come but she believed that Alina would be able to harness and used the energy that surrounded her.” Enrique said as he started to make his way toward his niece. Marcus moved in front of him blocking his way. “Move aside Marcus, I know what I am doing.” Enrique said as he padded Marcus shoulder continuing his path toward Alina.

Enrique reached Alina and kneeled down in front of her. Alina looked up at him with a tiered up face, “Why, why… did it… have to… be us?” Alina Asked.

“There is no way to answer the question with an answer that would give us peace of mind.” Enrique said as he moved a little closer to Alina. “But we could get ourselves together and work in order to get back all of the things that we have lost. Do you want to do that Alina?” Enrique asked holding his arms outreach for Alina.

Alina looked into Enrique’s eyes and saw in them the same unanswered question that were running true her mind. Alina moved into Enrique’s arms and let herself lean on him. The energy that was building around Alina disappeared just as it had appeared.

“Where did all that energy go?” Mino asked as he felt the pressure lift.

“I send it back to its owners.” Enrique said looking up toward the four people in the hallway.

“What do you mean back to its owners?” Sabro asked a suspicious look coming over his face.

“Alina just now was not just harnessing her own energy but pulling from the energy from everybody in the room.” Enrique said Alina still in his arms.

“That could have killed one of us.” Sabro questioned looking at Enrique.

“I could have killed on of you?” Alina asked looking worried.

“We should move into the living room and talk about this.” Marcus said looking at the people in the hallway.

“Come on Alina I will help you to a chair.” Mino said extending his hand out to her.

Alina reached out and let herself be pulled from the ground by Mino and lead into one of the chair in the living room. Once everybody had taken a sit in the living room Alina spoke again, “I could have killed one or all of you.”

“How do her powers work?” Marcus asked the mystery about Alina’s powers sparking an interest that was noticeable in his eyes.

“You wouldn’t have killed anybody present in this room or at least that is what I understand from what your mother explain to me about your powers.” Enrique said.

“My mother told you about my powers.” Alina asked moving to the edge of her sit.

“Alina come down your excitement is collecting energy again.” Brenda said going over to Alina and putting her hand on Alina’s shoulder to get her to relax.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t mean to.” Alina said as she moved back on her chair looking anxious around the people in the room.

“It’s going to take time for you to get the handle of your power Alina.” Enrique said a comforting smile on his face. “From what your mother explain to me at the time your power is not just drawn from within you, but you can also observe and use the energy that surrounds you.”

“So, did Alina also used our energy when she knocked out Bernardo and those goons of his?” Mino asked looking at Enrique.  

“I don’t think so because that energy pulled felt different them the one right know.” Marcus said.

“Tell me some more about what happened earlier.” Enrique asked train to get a full understanding of the incident.

“Alina collapse to the ground in pain after seen Bernardo and when she came to, she remember some parts of her past. Bernardo tried to reach for her and…” Brenda was saying when she got cut off by Sabro, “She blasted and energy wave and knocked them all out cold.” Sabro finished a proud smile on his face when he finished the sentence.

“What do you mean by all of them?” Enrique asked looking at Sabro.

“There was about six of them full power creatures with Bernardo.” Mino said.

“If Alina was just reawaking and Bernardo threaten her or she felt threaten by his presence in some way then she used only her energy to knock them all out.” Enrique said after giving it some thought.

“Why if she knocked out all of those people she felt threaten by, why was Sebastian the only one not affected by it.” Mino asked getting curies at the fact that his brother had been the only one left standing after the energy wave.

The room became quite for a couple of seconds until Alina spoke up, “Sebastian’s energy was different, and it was not tainted by evil like the rest of the guys that were there.”

Mino became quite and thoughtful with the words that Alina had just spoken. To Mino that meant that his brother could be safe, that they had not lost him yet. It was an opportunity for Mino to get his family back.

“What do you mean? Can you see our energy right know?” Brenda asked train to understand more about Alina’s powers in order to help her control them.

Before Alina could respond Sabro spoke, “Isn’t the energy she is seeing just the aura that surround every individual.”

“I know how your auras look, but this is more than that.” Alina said as she pause to figure out how to explain it was she was seen. “I can see the energy emerging from the core of the individual and spreading true out their body. Which is different from your aura.”

“I can understand that since the aura is just your energy expressing your mood as it gives out the energy.” Brenda said as she tried to explain what the aura was.

Mino was ab out to say something when Enrique got up from his sit getting everybody attention to him, “I think Alina needs to rest know it has been a night full of discoveries.” Enrique said as he moved behind her chair.

“Come on Alina I will show you to your room.” Enrique said extending his hand out to her.

“That’s not necessary I can make my way there.” Alina said getting up herself and heading out the door.

Brenda, Sabro, Mino, Marcus and Enrique just watched her until she left the room and took the stairs to the second floor.

“Is she going to be okay?” Brenda asked looking at the reaming people in the room with a look of worry and concerned.

“She will be fine, she just needs to accustom herself to the knowledge she has gain and marry it to the person she is now.” Enrique said still looking toward the stair case.

“What is the plan know that Voca knows that she is alive?” Sabro asked looking around the room.

“For now the house is beaning protected by an enchantment spell and a hidden spell.” Marcus said as he took his sit once again.

“I took care of that after I send Marcus after Alina.” Enrique said turning his attention back to the group. “We will talk about what our next plan of action will be tomorrow. Right know we all need to get some sleep so let Marcus show you to your rooms so you can rest.” Enrique said motioning Marcus to show them their room.



© 2014 Leticia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on February 6, 2014
Last Updated on February 6, 2014
Tags: supernatural, vampires, werewolf, witches, family, adventure


Author

Leticia
Leticia

CA



About
I come from a big family were i am the oldest out of three brothers and a sister. I lived in Mexico as well as in California, the experience between the two cultures which i believe bring a different .. more..

Writing
A Shadow A Shadow

A Poem by Leticia


Forgiven Forgiven

A Poem by Leticia