Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Leticia

Alina closed her bedroom door hoping that nobody had come looking for in her absence. Alina turned her light on only to fine an angry Brenda sitting on her bed. Alina hid her surprised and said, “Hey Brenda what are you doing in my room, in the dark?”

“Nothing much just waiting for you. Where were you?” Brenda asked from Alina’s bed.

“I just step out for a couple of minutes to take care of some business.” Alina said going over to Brenda and sitting next to her on the bed. “Don’t worry nothing happened and I am fine.”

“I thought that we were friends, why didn’t you tell me? Don’t you trust me?” Brenda asked taking Alina’s hands in hers.

“I do trust you Brenda and you are like a sister to me but I just need to look into something tomorrow and then I promise that I will tell you.” Alina said giving Brenda a hug.

“I will wait till tomorrow, but if you need to go out again just let me know that way I can cover for you.” Brenda said pulling Alina away from her and looking into her eyes.

“I promise to let you know.” Alina said smiling back at Brenda.

“Okay have a good night I will see you later today for your grand entrance.” Brenda said as she got up from the bed and headed for the door.

“Night Brenda see you tomorrow.” Alina said as Brenda closed the door behind her. Alina took a breath in and fell back down on her bed. “Oh boy this is going to get complicated. I am going to have to be more careful with what I am doing until I can completely trust the people that surround me.” Alina said getting up from the bed to get ready for bed.

As Alina laid in her bed and sleep was taking over she send a prayer out to the Goddess, “Show me the way in order to find those that I have lost and love. Protect my sister.” Alina closed her eyes and sleep took over. The key that Alina had found and was sitting on her night stand next to her bed started to emit small energy waves as it started to glow.

#

Somewhere in the basement of the house a door knob that had been forgotten by the pass of time glowed. The energy that the key was emitting did not only wake up the power of the doorknob, but it also awakened the sleeping pendants of each of the Luna’s. Nobody knew about this but the fight was about to change, the Luna’s were about to raise each of them bringing a loyalty and power that would be need to defeat Voca and his army.

#

Luis had been waiting for Alexander to arrive back at the rooms that they had gotten for their stay. Luis had let Alexander leave by himself knowing that Alexander was capable of taking care of himself and also for the fact that nobody except for a selected few knew that Alexander was in California at the moment. Luis was kind of worried since his vision had been failing him lately and he didn’t like the feeling of been blind to what was to come.

Luis had been deep in thought about his decreasing visions when the door to the suit opened up and Alexander came in. “What kept you so long? I was about to send a search party after your a*s.” Luis said as he smiled from his sit in the living room of their suits.

“Something came and I had to take care of it.” Alexander said as he walked farther into the suit and took one of the chair next to Luis.

“You do know that you are supposed to be keeping a low profile right, not announcing that you are here and walking around by yourself.” Luis said turning toward his friend his smile disappearing and his series face overtaking his face.

“Come down mom I didn’t get into any trouble or anything like that.” Alexander said as he gather his thoughts and went over what had happened tonight. “What do you know about Sabro?” Alexander asked looking back at Luis.

“I know a lot about him, I have known Sabro many years and I consider him a friend. Why?” Luis asked wondering why Alexander had brought him up all of the sudden. “Did you see him while you were out today?”

“Yes, but that is not why I was asking. He was a girl name Ali I believe they told me that she was under his protection. Do you know anything about the Ali and how she came to be under Sabros protection?” Alexander asked sounding come.

“Ali’s arrival and how she became Sabros ward is a well-known story around her. From what I understand she just showed up one day at the races and just clicked with Sabro right away.” Luis said leaving a little of the story out. It was obvious that Alexander had had his first encounter with Alina. “Why?”

“I meat her last night when I went to see Devon. She was with him when I showed up.” Alexander said making a fist at Devon’s name.

“Well from what I heard everybody really likes her and treats her like a princess. They say that the reason why Sabro took a liking to her was because her attitude reminded him of Alina Luna.” Luis said not missing the little motions that Alexander was train to hide at the mention of Alina. Everybody had hoped that when Alina and Alexander where grown enough that they would make a mate connection that was one of the reason that their parents had agreed to the arrange marriage knowing that they might end up finding their mates with somebody else. “Ali has not had any boyfriend or become emotionally involved with anybody, although some had tried even though Sabro is her guardian.” Luis said noticing that Alexander relaxed somewhat. “Now you should go get some rest we have a buzzy day ahead of us.” Luis said getting up from his sit.

“I will see you later.” Alexander said as he got up and headed for his room.

Once Alexander had closed the door to his room Luis made his way to his room thinking to himself that Alexander was really going to have a buzzy day tomorrow and one or two surprise. 

#

“Alina get up its time to get ready.” Brenda said coming into the room without knocking. Alina didn’t even moved a muscle. “Come on Alina it’s time to prepare for your grand ball.” Brenda said train to shake her awake.

Alina pulled her phone to her face and checked the time. “Let me sleep another 10 minutes its only 11 in the morning.” Alina said pulling the cover back over her face.

“No it’s not its 3ocklock in the afternoon, time to get up sleepy head.” Brenda said pulling the cover from Alina.

“What?” Alina question siting up in her bed and grabbing her phone once again. “S**t, why didn’t you wake me up earlier? There is still a lot of things that need to do before the stupid dinner.” Alina said getting up in a hurry from her bed.

“Don’t worry your uncle Enrique took care of the last minute details. He said that you need your sleep to be at your best tonight so to let you sleep.” Brenda said as she took a sit at Alina’s bed while she watch Alina run around the room.

Alina stop in the middle of train to get herself organized and looked at Brenda. “Are you kidding?” Alina asked.

“Nope, now relax and go take a shower so that we can get you to look more presentable.” Brenda said as she toss Alina a towel and pointed her toward the bathroom.

“Why doesn’t anybody inform me of what is going on?” Alina asked as she cached the towel. “Fine I will see you in your room in an hour.” Alina said as she let out a sign.

“Okay but if you take longer than that I am coming for you and taking you to my room in whatever condition I find you.” Brenda yelled at the closed bathroom door.

“Go away and let me take my shower in peace woman.” Alina said as she opened the door a crack.

“Okay, okay I am leaving.” Brenda said leaving Alina’s room.

Alina closed her bathroom door once again and took the quickest shower in history. Alina was coming her hair to tray to come it down when the door busted open making Alina jump from her sit on her bed. “What the hell?” Alina yelled once she got over the first initial shock. Although Alina was shocked her energy started to gather at her finger tips waiting to be used.

“Wow come done it’s just me.” Mino said as he held his hands up in front of him.

“Why the hell did you just knock down my door?” Alina said as she come down.

“I have always wanted to try it and I thought that this would be a good time to try it.” Mino said as he made his way inside the room.

Alina stood up and moved closer to where Mino was standing. “Since you just busted my door down just because you felt like it you cannot get mad at me for the fallowing since is something that I just felt like doing.” Alina said as she shot a small energy ball at Mino knocking him to the floor.



© 2014 Leticia


Author's Note

Leticia
let me know what you think i feel that it might be rambling or confusing at parts or to cliche.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
Added on December 30, 2014
Last Updated on December 30, 2014


Author

Leticia
Leticia

CA



About
I come from a big family were i am the oldest out of three brothers and a sister. I lived in Mexico as well as in California, the experience between the two cultures which i believe bring a different .. more..

Writing
A Shadow A Shadow

A Poem by Leticia


Forgiven Forgiven

A Poem by Leticia