Looking Past the Judgement

Looking Past the Judgement

A Story by I Am Alexis
"

A short little rant or whatever you'd like to call it. It's not really a story, but it's not really a poem. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

"

You have labeled her. You have misjudged her. You are the reason for her self- destruction. She is looking for acceptance from people who do nothing but shoot her down. Can’t you see she needs a friend? Someone who won’t judge her, someone she feels she doesn’t have to impress with negative actions, someone who will love her for who she is.


Then there’s him. He has seen her pain and loves her despite her past or her negative actions. Others see him as a weird kid who doesn’t have it all together. This is another example of how judging someone can be so wrong sometimes. It takes getting to know someone and hearing their story to truly understand.

People look at her body and call her names. People judge his personality and cast him out as annoying. People have cast these two wonderful people out in hopes that they would find each other somehow.


She is still clinging to a past love because she feels it can save her. She says she’s confused and she is. The hardest part of the situation is that these two people love each other, but their inner demons separate them from ever being together.

© 2012 I Am Alexis


Author's Note

I Am Alexis
Random short write. What do you think? Written for a friend <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

ahhh ... inner demons ... we all have them, don't we? I hope happiness finds her. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
1 Review
Added on July 15, 2012
Last Updated on July 15, 2012
Tags: judgement, self-worth, love, confusion, broken heart

Author

I Am Alexis
I Am Alexis

:)



About
Well, My name is Alexis and I am not normal. :) But that's the way i like it :) I am complicated.. more..

Writing