The Glass and the Bullet

The Glass and the Bullet

A Story by Ange Pange
"

This is supposed to be a book, obviously, but I can't be bothered writing it and I've never really written a mystey murder so yeah... this is just the start.

"

PREFACE

 

He held up the crystal-blue vase over her head. Did I want this? he asked himself. In one second the vase was released. No scream, just the sound of glass shattering all over the concrete floor. There was blood everywhere. How could that be? How much damage can one glass vase do? A lot. The answer was right in front of him. Was she dead? he didn't know but he needed to get out, and fast. He fled, leaving the dying woman behind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The sound of police sirens were everywhere. I had just arrived on the scene of the incident. The woman was dead, no doubt about that.

There was a lot of blood, but the strange thing was, there was dry blood and fresh, new blood. There was glass all around her but there was a bullet lodged into her chest. Which one had happened first?

"The dry blood apears to be three hours old. 11:00 am was the time the first incident happened but the question is..."

"Which happened first?" I cut off my assistant, Michael's, sentence and finished it for him. I looked up at him.

"Shouldn't the bullet?" he asked. "I mean, the glass would've come later if the killer saw she wasn't dead yet. Why the glass come first if the bullet would've done the job faster?" he continued on.

"But there is a huge amount of difference in the time each one happened. He wouldn't come back to check on her," I said.

© 2009 Ange Pange


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on February 15, 2009

Author

Ange Pange
Ange Pange

....



About
Hola chicas. No I'm not actually spanish. :P I am a girl, obviously. I love acting, singing, dancing, reading and writing. Acting is my passion and I hope someday to become an actor not because of .. more..

Writing
Numb Numb

A Story by Ange Pange