Mad Emotion

Mad Emotion

A Poem by Dana Kathryn
"

Just some stuff i wrote,have writer block..

"
Whirlwind of emotion,devious intents...She's determined to find the reason...all omnipotent knowledge...all knowing God,Save me,she yells...Hopelessness eludes ...Emptiness enraptures her whole...Negative grip tightens,twisting my spirit..Sucking my energy..She wants to run,But psychically she is at a stand still..Anxiously wanted to put one foot in front of the other and walk fast,then run..But nothing...She is standing in place..And they are moving by her..They are living and she is hanging..Hanging on a tilt,grasping at life...The great divide..??Her mind,maddened by her destructive past...She longs for his alluring embrace...Your enemy is envious of you...She refuses their egotistical chatter..You are not alone in your pain..??Do you want me to go drastic??..My eyes do see you for what you are..!! Don't take my friendship for granted..I know you are blind...

© 2011 Dana Kathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

342 Views
1 Review
Added on March 7, 2011
Last Updated on March 7, 2011

Author

Dana Kathryn
Dana Kathryn

Downingtown, PA



About
Hello my name is Dana and im a writer,I write poetry and shorts...My writing style has been compared to {James Joyce} Poetry prose}and others whom i can not recall as of now...I have been published a .. more..

Writing