Monday Thinking

Monday Thinking

A Poem by Dana Kathryn

Okay,I am going to now try and write something intelligible...Life is MAD!!! The definition of madness is doing the same thing over,and over and over again,expecting different results is it not??? Are we all really this dumb???? Dumbstruck in an illusion...Trapped within the human mind...our own minds...We can begin to free all of our minds,No labels,no rich, no poor,no tears,ect..But that is not possible,Definitely not mathematically probable!!! We need to WAKE UP from our Defiant Dance and start to Enforce Love,Understanding and Peace...We have a choice to change for the better or to continue to fall into the Abyss...Godspeed to all of us who were defiled and rapped of our Golden Hearts,But yet we still strive to survive,Forgiven but Never forgotten!!! Hero's and Heroine's...We need to bring forth Heroism!!! Love is the Miracle Most of us have,So Fight for Love,Fight for Our Souls!!! There are Still Many of us who Still Believe in Our Visions and Dreams!!! We need to Forfeit the deal with the Devil!!! Stop this Horrid Excess!!! Is this yet still possible???Even if you just make a small change...They will gather..We are so close to the Divine Light...God,If we could only see???

© 2012 Dana Kathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
Added on January 25, 2012
Last Updated on January 25, 2012

Author

Dana Kathryn
Dana Kathryn

Downingtown, PA



About
Hello my name is Dana and im a writer,I write poetry and shorts...My writing style has been compared to {James Joyce} Poetry prose}and others whom i can not recall as of now...I have been published a .. more..

Writing