Meaning in suffering

Meaning in suffering

A Poem by Dana Kathryn

Interaction with my child,gives me meaning,makes me Happy,When we are chatting or immersed in play,My Soul does travel,and within these precious moments,I forget about the world and all it's problems,When i am with her,I become a child again...Transfixed with Wonder and Laughter,Imagination...Sometimes,quite often,She Amazes me,becoming your true self with your child,as the child within you breaths Life again...She is Happy for the little things...Her eyes Glow,and her Smile gets big,from cheek to cheek,To View the World through the eyes of a Child...All of Life's Complexity's Clear away from your head...Time has No Limit...I feel so Free when i am with her,She is my Inspiration,She keeps me going...I am Truly Blessed from God above with such a Sweet,Beautiful and Loving little girl,I could Never ask for more.She is everything i Dreamed of and So Much More!!! I Love you,my Sweet Heart Lillian!!! I will Always be here for you and Loving you!

 

 

Love,Mommy

© 2012 Dana Kathryn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
Added on January 25, 2012
Last Updated on January 25, 2012

Author

Dana Kathryn
Dana Kathryn

Downingtown, PA



About
Hello my name is Dana and im a writer,I write poetry and shorts...My writing style has been compared to {James Joyce} Poetry prose}and others whom i can not recall as of now...I have been published a .. more..

Writing