The Girl In The Mirror

The Girl In The Mirror

A Story by lissamia4

      She looks in the mirror. She stares at the person in the mirror, she turns to the left and then the right. She walks away then comes right back. She stares at the mirror for along time. She is under the spell that the girl in the mirror has on her.

      The girl in the mirror judges her. The girl points out her flaws, her mistakes, she tares her down till she is nothing. She has no choice but to stand there and take it. She is weak and patheic. She holds out her arms and see the mark. They are faded but they are still there. There to mock her and to let her know she is weak. She lifts up her shirt to see the marks there. The girl in the mirror laughs at her. She finds her to be a joke.

      She crumbles to the floor feeling like she wants to cry but the tears wont come. They havent for months. She is sick of not being strong. She is sick of the mirror telling her she is not pretty, fat, usless. She gets up looking close to the mirror. Challengeing the girl to put her down, to make her feel more of a mess then she really is.

      She closes her eyes looking for that strength, the power to get this girl out of the mirror. When she opens her eyes the girl is gone, the mirror is shattered. She looks at her hand and sees the blood dripping down her hand to her arm to the floor. She was hoping to find refief but the girl is laughing in her head. It's all in her head.

© 2014 lissamia4


Author's Note

lissamia4
ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

We are our worst critics. A very stunning and palpable piece! One correction: tears not tares

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
1 Review
Added on April 5, 2014
Last Updated on April 5, 2014
Tags: girl, battle, mirror, alone, crazy, mess

Author

lissamia4
lissamia4

NY



About
HI, I'm Melissa. I'm 26. I like to write short stories, about fantasy, erotica, true life, etc. Anything that my mind wonders to. I try to write it down and turn it into something interesting. more..

Writing
Angels Angels

A Story by lissamia4