Delusions of Grandeur With a Side of Thin Skin

Delusions of Grandeur With a Side of Thin Skin

A Story by Davidgeo
"

J.B. says to me.... "I'll make sure I nor anyone published reviews or reads your work with that attitude."

"

This is genuinely amusing to me...  I just had to share it. "I'll make sure I nor anyone published reviews or reads your work"... really J.B.?  How, exactly, would you be pulling that off?  Or did you just want people to think your "connected" and an "important authority"? 

 It's kinda sad that some people feel the need to react like this.  Just because you don't like someone's "attitude" does not mean they should be silenced.  Dumb a*s... you picked the wrong guy to try that bully bullshit on. 

Very riddle-like and well stated. I enjoyed this. I wrote something similar to this called "only the lonely know" which I think you would appreciate. I'll look at some more of your stuff. Feel free to check out and review some of my work as well!

Posted 41 Minutes Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive. Did you? [yes] [no]

[send message] [report review] [delete]

JohnsDavidburg
[delete] [report reply]

8 Minutes Ago

Are you reviewing or just advertising your own work?
J. B.
[delete] [report reply]

3 Minutes Ago

wow. you're an absolute tool. No worries. I'll make sure I nor anyone published reviews or reads your work with that attitude.

© 2018 Davidgeo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on April 19, 2018
Last Updated on April 19, 2018

Author

Davidgeo
Davidgeo

Johnsburg, IL



About
more..

Writing