Art

Art

A Poem by Mrs Mania
"

"Art is for the endless mind."

"

~Art~

By: Paige Taylor


Art is for the endless minded. Your mind must be one with nothing, and everything all at once. It is a gift to be able to look back at your work and know when it is good enough to be finished; or you can choose for it never to be finished if you so desire. Do what you want; art comes to anyone in various different ways and forms. If you create something and it looks great, find a way to make it better. Only do you revert back when you have gone a step too far. But then again, when is it considered possible to go too far in art?

With art flowing through your mind, you tend to think differently from many other people. Anyone who thinks the closest to your mind, is most likely to be your soul mate. There are many who tend to think that modern art has become more and more simplified, with lack of any original creativity. I for one happen to agree with this assumption. Of course, I would not go as far as to degrade all the minds of modern artists. However, displaying a picture with only a bunch of paint splatters should not in any way be considered “genius”; as many people of today seem to consider this art.

We tend to digress from the moral. Art itself is precise passion and mindless expertise with both neutral and natural motivation. Now, what exactly do I mean when I say neutral and natural motivation? By neutral motivation, I mean that art is only to be done from the mind and nothing else; so in other words, it should be done naturally. There should be no mistaking the amount of originality, or possibly, the lack of originality, that was put into the artist’s works. This is not necessarily something in which you have to be motivated to do. In fact, the art is something that begins to motivate itself from the beginning of every piece. It is merely something in which you imagine and you chose to display it in your own image.

I, myself, long to find in art a specific design or a piece of art that is sure to make even the darkest of souls gaze upon its beauty, allowing their minds to wander to a place in which only the divine are able to step foot. Art is the eye of every perspective, what do you see?

© 2017 Mrs Mania


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

objective and subjective. all in the brush of of one mind and the eye of the beholder. nicely done ... :)

Posted 2 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 26, 2017
Last Updated on September 26, 2017

Author

Mrs Mania
Mrs Mania

Roanoke, VA



About
Hi there! As far as genres go, my preference leans more towards short stories and poetry. I tend to really appreciate works that are both thought-provoking and inspiring. My favorite writings tend to.. more..

Writing