April 24th 2019

April 24th 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a journal

"

April 24th 2019

Poets of morning sang epiphanies of colors. Muses chirped happily in the sky. I thank God Jehovah Jesus for making me blessed


I have completed the Gospel of John and I have embarked on Acts.


I came across a Blessing verse: ‘Ask in my name according to my will and he will give it to you. Your Joy will be a river overflowing the banks’.

It is said in Bible that the ‘Young Will see visions and the Old will see dreams’. How can we interpret this? The etymology of Vision is to see. The etymology of dream is sensations passing through the mind while asleep. In an interpretation of this: the young are more active and receptive to a dream’s contents. For the Old, a dream suggests a spiritual maturity.


I came across a verse: ‘I am a joy full of answered prayer.’


In the Name of Jesus Christ is an idiom for the proclamation of rebuking something that is disparaging. In the name of Jesus Christ get lost. Demons were expelled by saying the Name of Jesus Christ.


Covenant

Covenant in the Old Testament was 10 Commandments given to Moses. In the New Testament it became Christ God who will redeem people from their sins. Covenant as an idiom means gifting someone with praise for their character.  God is a covenant of Goodness. My wife is a covenant of goodness.  God’s covenant for humanity is grace.


Feast of the Pentecost

The Feast of the Pentecost occurred in the New Testament when the Disciples of Christ and devotees gathered in a house. A wind blew into the house and people started speaking in tongues. The Feast of the Pentecost means an extraordinary, wonderful happening. Oh God Jehovah Jesus: let the feast of the Pentecost happen in my life.

What I have Written I have Written

When Jesus was being crucified: the high priests asked Pilate to nail him as INRI (meaning Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews). Later they told Pilate to change it.  Then Pilate says: What I have Written I Have written. What I have written I have written as an idiom means being firm on a decision be taken. My loyalty for Christ is what I have Written is what I have written.


Joseph of Arimathea

Joseph of Armathea was a devoted follower of Jesus who asked Pilate to take the body of Jesus and bury it. He anointed Jesus with softest of balms and buried him in a cave. As an Idiom Joseph of Aremathea means, a gentle and kind soul eager to help the poor and the needy. Mother Teresa is a Joseph of Arimathea.


Cast the Net on the Other Side

Jesus after resurrecting appeared to the disciples. They were busy with fishing and to their ill luck caught no fish. Jesus told them to cast their nets on to the other side. And when they did, they got a sumptuous catch.  Cast the net on the other side means getting something done in prosperous manner with divine help. Oh Lord Jehovah Jesus cast my nets on to the other side.


Resurrection

We all know that Christ has resurrected. Resurrection as an idiom means well being and prosperity. Oh God Christ: resurrect my life.

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing