Crazy Dreams

Crazy Dreams

A Story by Rei Cn

There is nothing wrong with having a crazy dream that you can't share to someone. Sometimes, it's not really important if that dream is impossible to become reality. Maybe it's a harsh truth that you can't forever live on that dream, that you can't always hold on to it. But you know what? For as long as it helps you smile and forget your problem even just for a little while; that is what really matters. 

So fly. Go beyond the sky. Wander around the Universe. Visit the promised land which exists in your colorful imagination. Live your ideal life. Be the King of the World. Catch the twinkling stars. Be the most beautiful person on Earth. Shoot for the moon. Skip on the rainbows until you reach the end and find the pot of golds. Dance with the fairies under the summer rain. Fall in-love with the people who exist on books. Fall in-love with the people you want to fall in-love with and don't hold back. Play with Peter Pan in Neverland. Build your castle on the clouds. Dive to the deepest part of the ocean and have an underwater party. Discover the enchanted forest. Do the impossible. Believe in magic.

Be crazy. Go wild. Regardless if people can't relate to you, just continue dreaming. And while you're at it, be happy.

© 2017 Rei Cn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

My girlfriend and I read this after you reviewed a piece of mine and I can't tell you how much it made us smile. Important lessons within your lines here. The middle passage was brilliant.

You do you. Everybody else is taken.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rei Cn

6 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind feedback. It's flattering to know that this simple piece had made you smile... read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on September 9, 2017
Last Updated on September 9, 2017
Tags: chasing dreams, happiness

Author

Rei Cn
Rei Cn

About
Joined September 9, 2017 I love to read, write and draw. Mostly, I write fanfictions and just random thoughts. I used to be into poetry when I was in High School, now I feel like I just I found .. more..

Writing
Irreversible Irreversible

A Poem by Rei Cn


Her Her

A Poem by Rei Cn